:cheesy: Hi I'm Loshery - I am into music, learning more about my PC, crafts and puzzles. I am happlily married - looking forward :mrgreen: to meeting everyone in due process. Thank you for letting me join your group.

I have a question and I can't seem to find an answer. My PC lately(5 days) after a virus problem ( which was taken care of immediately) has refused to let me into MSN and anything that has anything to do with the MSN. I have searched and searched but to no avail. I have redownloaded the program, redownloaded drivers and also to no avail - HELP :!: :!: :!: :!:

Loshery

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hi and welcome to DaniWeb. For your MSN query you might want to try asking in the Windows Software forum.

Hi
This CHilukuri Bhaskar from India i am working as a web designer
i think u r problem is about virus refuse AVG Mecafee is good 4 remove virus
Thank u
Chilukuri Bhaskar:):)

:cheesy: Hi I'm Loshery - I am into music, learning more about my PC, crafts and puzzles. I am happlily married - looking forward :mrgreen: to meeting everyone in due process. Thank you for letting me join your group.

I have a question and I can't seem to find an answer. My PC lately(5 days) after a virus problem ( which was taken care of immediately) has refused to let me into MSN and anything that has anything to do with the MSN. I have searched and searched but to no avail. I have redownloaded the program, redownloaded drivers and also to no avail - HELP :!: :!: :!: :!:

Loshery

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.