Hi there

I am 53 years old, maried, 3 children, one 10 staying at home.

Finding discharged computers or other electronical equipment the challenge is not to take it with you for further examination.

Finding drivers, fuses and so on.

Also interested i photography.

Henrik Preisler, Copenhagen

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hi Henrik, welcome to DaniWeb from a father of four - of which only two are still here (living at home, with me at least), but unfortunatley it is 'half term' this week so the little ankle biters are here all day being hugely annoying :)

OK, thankyou for the reply. My son has just got an Ipod. After serious nagotiations we split the expence. So now he is quiet - but can't (or won't) here what I am trying to telle him. :cheesy:

Hi Henrik, welcome to DaniWeb from a father of four - of which only two are still here (living at home, with me at least), but unfortunatley it is 'half term' this week so the little ankle biters are here all day being hugely annoying :)

Hello Sir Henrik :)
Welcome to daniweb. I also like photography as well but my line of work is all about online marketing. Bump for some tips from yah. :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.