Well, I had my first dream of DaniWeb last night\ this morning:

I was walking in Manhattan with my girlfriend. We enter an office building, an arcade of businesses, most of them software\ networking\ data storage\ security type companies. We stroll through here admiring what we see. We come to DaniWeb's office suite-- all glass walls looking in upon the office areas, same color scheme and DaniWeb logo applied to the glass walls beside the entry door. I stop and say to my girlfriend:"Hey, this is DaniWeb--this is where I want to work some day as a programmer!" She replies: "But, you already have a good job." I say, pointing towards the contents of the office:"But, look-- they even have computers in there!"

END

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Wow that sure is some dream. BTW do you really have a girlfriend or even that was a part of your dream :D

LOL :lol:-- yes, I have a girlfiend-- we live together.

Look what can happen if you spend a lot of time on DaniWeb!
The government will probably legislate a warning sticker soon!

Heh what a thing to say :mrgreen:

Come to think of it... maybe you are right !

Yes, LOL:

"The U.S. Department of Mental Health has found that over-viewing this product may cause tunnel-vision, Uncontrolled Posting Syndrome (U.P.S.), and the belief that you have all the answers to ALL technical concerns."

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.