Eek- it's post #7,000! My, how the time flies........ :mrgreen:

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Apparently horn blowing is infectious. :cheesy:

P7K

Damn... talk about ripping off someone else's title ;)

BTW congratulations, Mr. DMR

Congrats on a major milestone:!: :)

Apparently horn blowing is infectious. :cheesy:

Yeah- certain *ahem* other members were having so much fun doing it that I thought I'd give it a try.

Damn... talk about ripping off someone else's title ;)

Absolutely, intentionally, and blatantly. :mrgreen:

Congratulations, DMR! :cheesy:

Here's what I wrote to someone a couple of weeks ago:
I'm impressed by the friendly and direct style there. No one seems to waste time by punishing others for their mistakes or lack of knowledge before offering some help. Recently I found a help request "piggybacked" to another thread, directly appended to an admonishment not to piggyback. The best thing this poor guy could expect for this in other forums would have been to be ignored, but most likely he'd get verbal spanking until his eyes were bleeding. Here the moderator used his time to cut out the question / make a new thread for the guy instead of using him as a lightning rod. I admire this attitude.

You were that moderator, DMR... 7k friendly and helpful postings, that is more than the friendly posting output of <cough> some entire countries...:mrgreen: May a herd of wombats....

Man.. one day you'd make one hell of an obituary writer.

...for pets. :mrgreen:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.