Hello!

My nane is Justine, I am a female in my early 30's with an interest in computers. I don't know where this interest spawned from, since I never cared for them growing up. Perhaps it has to do with the modern word that we live in and how everything is technologically driven. I found out about Dani Webb through surfing the web, in order to get help with a computer problem. I am from the United States, enjoy dancing, dining, art, literature and am a free spirit by nature. I get along with nearly everyone, the only people that I dread are those with callous hearts as well as people who are narcisistic. I admire creative, passionate, sensitive and strong people, those that have a dream and are willing to stand up and be counted. Well, that's all for now, I look forward to getting to know all of you in the near future.:lol:

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Hi Justine, welcome to DaniWeb. Free spirits are always encouraged here :)

Welcome to Daniweb, Justine. Looking forward to seeing your free spirit around here. :)

Thanks for the warm welcome. This is a big site, I hope to learn my way around it.

welcome aboard, justine :)

Thank you it's good to be here

Thanks for the warm welcome. This is a nice site and I am glad to be a part of it with all of you.

Hi Justine - just sent you an email in response to your welcome, and found this email of yours afterwards - I like the 'creative, passionate, sensitive and strong' bit and having dreams. Hope you get what you dream of too. IT-wise or otherwise! :lol:

Jane

Hi justine. Hope you enjoy daniweb

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.