Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

Impressive...

My magic number is now 3

Huh whats going on ?

Postaholic

Reminds me of someone I know.....:cheesy:

Huh whats going on ?

If you don't watch american baseball or bootball you may not understand. Its the number of somethings needed to achieve some goal -- in the case of baseball its the number of games a team needs to win to be in the league playoffs.

Member Avatar for GreenDay2001

If you don't watch american baseball or bootball you may not understand. Its the number of somethings needed to achieve some goal -- in the case of baseball its the number of games a team needs to win to be in the league playoffs.

My magic number is now 3 :mrgreen:

So do you play basebal??:rolleyes:

Ohhhhh. That little boy in ~S.O.S~ picture looks like he is in soooo much trouble :mrgreen: 7 girls to 1 boy -- is that what you call a fair contest ?

Ohhhhh. That little boy in ~S.O.S~ picture looks like he is in soooo much trouble :mrgreen: 7 girls to 1 boy -- is that what you call a fair contest ?

Oh that... wait till the boys' turn comes. After he has finished his work in the girls' quarter, one of the girls would infiltrate the boys' section and then it would be seven boys and one girl...:twisted:
Yep that's fair :cheesy:

Member Avatar for GreenDay2001

kabaddi, i love to watch this game, though never player...i am rather afraid.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.