This footage is very nice. It is edited along with a song by the band Rammstein, so for full effect, view with speaker\ headphones active.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4026224401642224210&q=german+army

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Pretty cool, what's up with the res??

Pretty cool, what's up with the res??

I'm not sure. :sad:

** Yeah, I just went back and watched it again-- it's messed-up. It was very clear before. Not sure how that could happen. I do not know a whole lot about video\ audio.

I love aircraft footage
A couple of months ago i got to fly in a chinook as a matter of fact

A couple of months ago i got to fly in a chinook as a matter of fact

That's sweet. :) I have never been up in a heliocopter. I hope to go up in a fighter someday if I am so lucky.

I love the footage of the jets in this video; the fighter lifting off and the pilot looking back at the ground. The German planes painted in dark gray are quite nice and intimidating.

Somewhere recently I saw footage of the new tactical fighter produced by SAAB-- it is quite amazing. Designed to land on regular roads and maintained by a small crew of 3-4 non-specialized soldiers. I think it will be a powerful, new weapon in the European arsenal most likely.

Regards,

sharky_machine

yeah a relative of mine is in the RAF and so we went to an airday at his base and rode in a chinook

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.