Hey guys, ive been reading all your threads and replies on how to get a runescaoe account unlocked again, i have tried the "appealing an offence/ban", and have not succeeded, i have looked on the runescape home page many times for the "contact jagex" or "about us" but have not found anything, i was told by a freind to "wait for the jagex people to investigate and by a week or so i would have my account back" a week has came and gone and i dont have my account back, i would really appreciate it if one of you guys could help me :)

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

mmm, no, as there was probably a reason you got banned.

Hey guys, ive been reading all your threads and replies on how to get a runescaoe account unlocked again, i have tried the "appealing an offence/ban", and have not succeeded, i have looked on the runescape home page many times for the "contact jagex" or "about us" but have not found anything, i was told by a freind to "wait for the jagex people to investigate and by a week or so i would have my account back" a week has came and gone and i dont have my account back, i would really appreciate it if one of you guys could help me :)

I imagine the moderators of Runescape accidently ban players all the time or without due reason-- :-| :confused:
When dealing with such a large amount of players the mods are surely overwhelmed by the decisions they must make to ban players and even more overwhelmed by these banned players appeals to become unbanned. Your wait may take a while if it is resolved at all.

I have played Runescape for 2-years and never received even as much as a threat by the mods of being banned. I have seen hordes of immature players who should be banned and are not. I quit playing RuneScape because of the unending amounts of disrespectful, greedy, child-scammers that turned a very nice MMORPG into a cesspool. :mad:

Well, I have found a much better game actually that is better-programmed, designed, served, and by far, prettier. So far, this game remains a choice secret with 100,000's of nice players. ;)

So if i just contact a mod and say that my ban was accidental and explain that i was hacked, then my account will be unlocked?

Somehow, I doubt it. Runescape's mods are probably so up to their knees that you're going to have to feed it to them. Give them all the information you can muster, copy + paste your ban info from the site that sharky_machine gave you.. and good luck.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.