Hi, Guys...!!! I am new on your site and I am amazed by the skills of some people here... not too sure if this is the right place to be posting this msg Let me introduce myself first : I am Yann, a webmaster and dive instructor, 27 years old. i have many questions about music, web , PC and education... Where i can post my messages... So, thanks a lot!

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Hello, and welcome to DaniWeb.

As for where to post, take a look around and pick the most appropriate forums, but please read the rules first!

Welcome to the community, I've personally learned a lot about hardware trying to fix other folks' problems, hope your experience is as beneficial. :)

Hello How are you doing?
I am Mexican, I live in Monterrey, like music absuly I sing opera songs
play piano etc. , now I am trying to increese the traffic on my web site.

If you can help me I ´ll will be glad. I am looking new friends to share
good things in life.
Nice to message you.
R.

Welcome to DaniWeb, although in the best hair loss stakes you have some competition from pretty much bald me.

Welcome to DaniWeb, although in the best hair loss stakes you have some competition from pretty much bald me.

it is forbbiden to ad my we site ? why?
R.

it is forbbiden to ad my we site ? why?
R.

Afraid so. This is a support and discussion community, not a free advertising system. You are welcome to have a URL in your signature, which you can access via your control panel, but no advertising in the message itself.

See the rules specifically the 'Keep it Spam Free' one which states in part:

"Do not spam, advertise, plug your website, or engage in any other type of self promotion."

and

"No affiliate links are permitted within DaniWeb. Self-promotion links are permitted within forum signatures provided they do not contradict with any other sitewide rules, such as inappropriate language or content."

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.