Hi everyone,
I just stumbled in here whilst researching a network marketing opportunity on-line. I was looking into a company called GDI, and was interested to read quite a few posts here about them.

So, you guessed it, I'm into Network Marketing (NM)! I'm already involved with an off-line company with a great training and education system, as well as access to excellent products, but have been looking into on-line opportunities this past week as an adjunct.

I'm 51 years old, with a 15 year old daughter. My past career was in Psychotherapy and Counselling ... haven't done that in a few years now though. My main interest right now is networking, and an amazing on-line course I'm involved with which is about becoming rich - not just financially rich (that's important), but rich in all areas of life. So, that ties in nicely with NM also, because, my experience in NM is that it is all about personal growth.

I enjoy the internet - forums, chatting, games, being able to research ... whatever. I also like reading, embroidery, nature, movies, people .... lots of stuff really. We have 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 birds, and my daughter is passionate about animals - wants to study zoology. What else ....? hmmmm ... Well, we live in a stunning World Heritage listed location called the Blue Mtns.

That's about it for now.

Looking forward to participating here ...

Jayne :cheesy:

christina>you commented: Welcome! +17

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Hi Jayne, welcome to DaniWeb. I had a couple of those 15 year old daughters myself, but even though they are now 17 and 19 they are still just as much a combination of trouble and delight as ever. Thankfully, I think, I have a 6 year old daughter and an 8 year old son to remind me what a real handful is :)

Hi Davey,

I must say my 15 year old is gorgeous and delightful, and only occasionally troublesome. Unfortunately, she has had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome for 2 years, so that's put the brakes on her. But, due to her determination, she is getting on with life as best she can.

Thanks for the hello. Nice to meet you.

Jayne

Hello !

My name is Johnny Cool and i am only 32 years old but i must agree on your personnal growth thing...

Since i've started working the internet and with gdi, i have learned so much on how to work under the internet wave, on how to make money online but also how to help people :)

Even if the internet is you and your screen , i find it pretty cool since i talk to people all over the world all the time like France, Maroco, USA, Canada' germany,etc. The internet as made me more complete in a way because you need to put in the hours to be succesful and i did that but i learned so much on my self too !

P.S: Don't worry about your little princess 'cause i was a real little devil at 18... until 26 :-O My mom did not have it easy with me :D

Have a nice day :)

Johnny Cool, Montreal , Canada

commented: :) +17

Welcome to Daniweb!
Good intro. :)

That was extensive.
Welcome to Daniweb!

Welcome!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.