What do I think of wombats? I don't like them. Don't like them at all.

and squirrel? :)

lol.
Nyet- Only Moose; no squirrel. Have thought about Metal Munching Moon Mice, but hard to keep Mice fed.

Just for the record, it seems that the wombat army is rapidly advancing..;)

As I am Australian so I love wombats of course.
The cutest are the 'hairy nosed wombat' the kind that live in the snow are extra fury and extra cute. There most interesting becuase they have there pouch on there belly back to front so when they dig with there claws it doesnt fill up with dirt and annoy the bubby.

ive never seen a wombat as i have never been to austraila

i like most other australian animals though like koalas etc... so probably

Koalas are cool, too; they have such a tough life- hang out in tree, munch vegitation, sleep. Lather, rinse, repeat. :)

Wombats are cool. Especially more so since Dave here made me curious about them. Now I use the term wombat to describe any cute gal in my vicinity. they're so cute and cuddly....

Wombats, people. Not the gals. Let's focus here...

Now I use the term wombat to describe any cute gal in my vicinity

Ouch! Those slaps across the face are really gonna hurt.... :mrgreen:

Most definetly! *squish*

Dave is *NOT* going to be very happy with you when he sees this thread.

Sorry to see ya go Dave. :sad:

Duuuude... that was harsh!!
(Luckily though, that was just my stunt double. You don't think my agent would let me do that scene, do 'ya?)

:mrgreen:

:cheesy:

Whew! *Dani wipes brow*

lol. :lol:

Wombats are really neutral in MY life, like Switzerland.. only a bit more secretive.

Koalas are cool, too; they have such a tough life- hang out in tree, munch vegitation, sleep. Lather, rinse, repeat. :)

Not only that, they eat only eucalypus leaves -- which are highly alcoholic. They look that way because they're stoned!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.