Sorry to disturb you, but i hope you would not shout at little shy girl as i am.Can you tell me PLEASE where can i get free ringtones?Thank you in advance! Please be kind to me!

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Re-Read your thread, and click on the Green Underlined text

:mrgreen:

Can you tell me PLEASE where can i get free ringtones?Thank you in advance! Please be kind to me!

My apologies, I don't use ringtones too often. Sorry. ;)

did you try google ?

I don't use a cellphone so I have no idea where to get them.

I don't use a cellphone

Whaaaaat? :eek:

Oh, and let's try that new search code command:

[search]Free ringtones[/search]

Re-Read your thread, and click on the Green Underlined text :)

:D

nice stuff!

I have some nice ringtones .. PM me ur email address n ill send u some ..

Sorry to disturb you, but i hope you would not shout at little shy girl as i am.Can you tell me PLEASE where can i get free ringtones?Thank you in advance! Please be kind to me!

Now you see, the cynic in me says this is just spam. Not only because a similar message was posted elsewhere, but the URL snipped out of both messages points to a free ringtones site. So whay would you want to know where to get free ringtones if you are plugging a free ringtones site in your posting. Hmmmmm. :)

got mine from wikipedia. They've links to some nice mp3 and midi files for famous tunes like God Save the Queen and Rule Britania.

Be careful with some sites that state that they will give you free ringtones. Some offers aren't really true or they hide something, and they are ruinning the market to the honest providers...

Be careful with some sites that state that they will give you free ringtones. Some offers aren't really true or they hide something, and they are ruinning the market to the honest providers...

Yeah, Especially the ones were its a free ringtone that ends up subscribing you to a 5 bucks a week thingy. Read the small print:p

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.