This is awesome as anything!!!

Its very addictive. Each sand group does something different water puts out fire,water makes plant grow,cera is like wax,fire will burn on it,etc... You can figure out other combinations and how they work,just mess around with it.

NOTE: If your using firefox you might have to click an icon in the left hand corner to allow java script.

http://chir.ag/stuff/sand

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Very very very....addictive. :)

Just an FYI:

This game is also labeled "Pyro Sand" if you are accessing it from a game website.

This game has:

Nitro
Gunpowder
C4
Fire
Torch
Water
Wax
Cement
Napalm

and of course......
Eraser

You can also change the sand insert size.

Only thing bad is that you have to pour the water directly onto the fire to put them out, and lighting nitro doesn't completely obliterate it... but napalm is another story.

haha, that thing can be fun...

I don't remember how I did it, but one time I used the ??? thing and somehow got it to stabilize itself (or at least keep itself going) for over 1/2 hr... and yes, I watched it for that long... :o

Incredible... whatever it is :icon_cheesygrin:

Only problem I found, salt doesn't dissolve in water :icon_neutral:

There's lots of different sand games and there's also as many experiments you can try. Search on youtube. There are people boiling water in the game, making lava or some other shit like that.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.