I've molted three times since my avatar picture was taken.

My Avatar has de-evolved ...this is before I became stitch and I was Copitchu...I thing I was a doughnut pokemon

Hey ya'll this was me in another life ... this is the one where I had almost half my cops i supervised were femaie .. they used to call me Lt. Dad. i have this habit of being fatherlike and I spoiled all my female officers like daughters. But If i needed help .. they would be there quicker than my guys.... I know alot of people will get mad at me but women are better at Code 3 Emergency driving.

But I'm biased because I have daughters and nieces.. one of my adopted daughters was in Special Forces, a master fitness trainer and knew her way around Govt computers and Satcom equipment oh. she graduated for USCB in English Lit also.. Damn I'm proud of her.

Next month .. Ranger Rick

Hohohoho and I don't mean street woman .. Ya'll have a great holiday. . See ya next year ... I'm going to have a hawaiian style christmas away from computers for awhile.

Mele kalikimaka and Hauoli Makahiki

I did the nappy thing for 5 kids and now I'm novoign on to my own interests, hence why I'm on this page looking for help for my next major project.

Hellop tag ... wow I thought I had I tough with three ... how do you manage with five .. anyway good luck with your project..

Us chaps get involved with nappies and things as well, only for four in my case although there was a twelve year gap between the first two and the second two.

I am woman hear me ROAR...

:)

I'm a female!!!... lol Yeah, I guess it's one more to the female list!!!

how was everybody's christmas?

i hope ya'll had great xmas celebration...
mine had not been very good since my cell phone and wallet along with some cash and my IDs were stolen from me last december 24 by pickpockets... whew! i'm so damn unlucky! :sad:

My best friend got married 2 days before Christmas, so naturally, we made one jumbo party that lasted 4 days. Christmas, kind of, got covered there.

C Vera,

Bummah's, Dat's too bad .. I feel for you. 10yrs ago I had my truck brolen into an they stole all my tools and a backpack that I had my wallet and schools books in.... I had just helped a friend fix her house and When I got home I just walked into the house .. turned on the xmas lights and fell asleep on the coush .. when I woke up xmas morning I noticed man empty truck... I was really feeling bad ..Hope the new year turns out better for you,

thanks, Junyah! you made me feel better... anyway, i'm getting over it now. i'm planning to buy another cell phone next week. i can't imagine how i survived these past few days without a cel... haay...

Happy New Year ... Good Health, Good Times, Good Year to All

happy new year, too! may all of you have a prosperous one! :confused:

Hey there,

I'm new to Dani Web just today!

~Blue

welcome!

welcome aboard, rustieblue! :)

No one wants to tell that sweet young lady to RTFM.

roffle! I would.. :lol::!:

this thread is so long

Aloha Rusty .. Junyah

Jb ..."How Long Is It?" Is it like a line forming for the PS9 or long as a line to use the restroom during halftime at a football game.
lol, :)

It is like line to use the restroom during halftime of the beer drinking contest.

isn't that what a football gameis?

beer drinking contest?
beer is banned at most premiership games

beer drinking contest?
beer is banned at most premiership games

American posters dude

I would hardly call it a "beer", that yellow liquid thing that you guys drink in US.

yeah, hey by the way does lager exist in the us in the same way that it does in europe?

i was speaking to some canadians and they didnt know what the diff between beer and lager is

yeah, hey by the way does lager exist in the us in the same way that it does in europe?

i was speaking to some canadians and they didnt know what the diff between beer and lager is

:mrgreen: You're not old enough to drink! What do you care? :mrgreen:

Actually, most of us wouldn't know, never having the opportunity to do a taste test...

Huh? What's Lager? :cheesy:

*googles it*

old enough to drink in my own house, or with a meal ina resturant
can go to pub in 1 year

lager = grolsch, stella, carlsberg - those sort of brands
its made differently to have a cleaner, crisper taste

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.