lager = grolsch, stella, carlsberg - those sort of brands
its made differently to have a cleaner, crisper taste

Grolsch it brewed 10 km from my hometown so when I drink beer it's Grolsch. But out of a brown bottle instead of those ugly green things...
And icecold with 2 fingers (3 cm) of foam on it.
If we get an English beer here (warm and 'dead' as we call it) you get a refund.

Niek

Pity that England and Ireland have glitches, otherwise, English ppl would know what a good lager tastes like (Guinness).

Pity that England and Ireland have glitches, otherwise, English ppl would know what a good lager tastes like (Guinness).

I'm not entirely IT, i'm more Computer Engineering but i'm femaile and it seems that there are a few guys out there who aren't quite sure of their orientation...

I'm not entirely IT, i'm more Computer Engineering but i'm femaile and it seems that there are a few guys out there who aren't quite sure of their orientation...

.... and like other females, you got me completely lost.:?:
(What orientation?)

.... and like other females, you got me completely lost.:?:
(What orientation?)

I'm talking about the guys who had to give some input here, nothing with you to do though :p

You quoted me. And I like being around ladies. That's my "orientation".

I guess the quoting was a slip from her side..

BTW Chaky, long time no see. Don't see a lot of you around here nowadays. ;)

BTW Chaky, long time no see. Don't see a lot of you around here nowadays. ;)

Christmas, best friend wedding, new year and lots of hangovers.....(where's that aspirin?), but I'm back in the game now.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.