On what basis do you make this judgement? If you're an atheist, do you really believe that you "evolved from a rock"?

*Cough Miller Experiment cough* ;)

If I was an oracle, I'd say this will soon be a very argumentative thread. :)

*Cough Miller Experiment cough* ;)

If I was an oracle, I'd say this will soon be a very argumentative thread. :)

Thanks for the experiment link-- that's awesome. :) ;)

Regards,
sharky_machine

If I was an oracle...

... you'd be tough to talk to and the interface would be heck! Most of us don't speak SQL :D

... you'd be tough to talk to and the interface would be heck! Most of us don't speak SQL :D

I speak "broken" SQL :-| :) .

On what basis do you make this judgement?

Personal experience and from what I have seen. But then again personal opinion, maybe a lot of people dont know where the world is heading and what it has become.

If you're an atheist, do you really believe that you "evolved from a rock"?

Imagine yourself as being one of those who were affected by Sudan famine and you would know. If you think "why should I think of all these stupid things" then its okay with me what you all think. If you that much believe in GOD can you please ask him to explain to me why he brings in this world all the those humans if he can't take care of them.

To understand the pain you have to be a part of it or atleast feel it. Untill then your comments would only be..well comments.

Untrue.

I don't agree...

In My Opinion: In the end, that signature, in part, will be only a shattered opinion.

Opinions can be shattered, what we feel and what we have gone through are not.

In the end I would only say in general :
Frogs of the well don't know what the world outside holds.

Looks like my only problem is that I want to see everyone happy and getting the same basic necessities we all have. Maybe I think a lot and what I see pains me a lot. Maybe I am not satisfied that I am one of those few people in this world who get the basic necessities of life and am thankful for it. Maybe in thinking that "all" should be happy I am wrong. Maybe I am frustrated of not being able to do anything for them.

Those who can't feel the pain of others won't understand.

Thank you.

Member Avatar for iamthwee

S.O.S

Your discussion is off topic. If you want to discuss your religious beliefs do so by private mail.

This is Geek's lounge and I am not offending anyone, nor using racist comments or anything else.

And if you would care to look, the posts before me were also offtopic.

If the moderators of this forum think this is not appropriate they can delete my post. If you really dislike it that much you can just report bad post.

Member Avatar for iamthwee

>And if you would care to look, the posts before me were also offtopic.

I know but you started it, with your comment, "hey look I guess my signature is true". Silly you.

>This is Geek's lounge and I am not offending anyone, nor using racist comments or anything else.

Anything remotely religious is bound to break into a flame war. Naughty naughty.

As I said this thread is about "sleep" yep.

yeah general areas to stay away from are peoples private lives, politics, piracy and religion

*sigh* Maybe I should just report bad post myself to avoid any further inconviniences to other members.

But still I am happy that I am not like the rest of people, I am special when it comes to thinking out of the box.

people always tell me im not like normal people

meh........ thier loss

people always tell me im not like normal people

meh........ thier loss

Or, their benefit... ;)

Strange thing... I can sleep 10,12 or even 18 hours/day...
And my grown-up boys are same. Of course we do not do that, but sometimes when one of us takes short nap during the day it s not short necessary. :) Anyway usually I go to sleep about 4am, wake up at 11-12 am. I'm not young and must say this is not good for my health.

I never sleep.

I just faint from time to time. 6 - 7 times a week.

I never sleep.

I just faint from time to time. 6 - 7 times a week.

LOL :) How true. Me too.

You faint 6-7 times a week? oh my......:) How much sleep did everyone get last night? I got 7 1/2 hrs....gettting better and only one cup of coffee YEAH!.....justine

If I am at home then I try to get around 9 hours sleep..even if it means dropping the youngest off at school then going back home to bed. :mrgreen:
I can function on around five and a half hours..but really need 9 to going.
When working away it is normally around 5 a night.

Good for you 9 hours per day is healthy and will keep you sound. On 5 hours I would be a zombie.....that's no understatement eek...:)

5 h

I usually get 8 hrs of rack time... almost always, even... doesn't always add up to 8 hrs of sleep though ;)

5 h

On 5 hours I would be a zombie.....that's no understatement eek...:)

......braaaaains.......

I get from 4 to 7 Hours depending on homework-work-family.

7-8 hrs and a little nap

DID YOU KNOW?????
that if you lead an active lifestyle, you only need 6 hours and can still preform at your peek.... i tried it ... AND IT WORKS!!!

The scientific research on sleep patterns and health is so contradictory as to be as good as useless. I think that it comes down to that much forgotten resource, common sense.

Sleep for however long is good for you, eat well, exercise and avoid too much stress and you stand as much chance as anyone of getting to a ripe old age or dropping dead from a heart attack tomorrow.

But then I am something of a fatalist anyway.

Knowledgeable people say that 4h of sleep a day is enough. I bet that those very people that say that either sleep at least 9h a day or are bunch of coffee-freaks.

I survive on 4 hours, pretty much day in day out, but I don't think I would claim it was good for me :)

i sleep 6 - 7 hrs per night and its not enough to keep me going through the day :(

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.