Hey can't log into hotmail today,anyone else with same prob?

Tried all the usual-resetting firewall,cookies,certs,browser options etc and I've tried logging in from windows live today and windows live messenger(which both let me log in to IM and live today even shows me the email sender and subject) and hotmail.com and hotmail.co.uk using firefox 2.0 and IE 6

I'm hoping it's them as usual but their (always 100% accurate:rolleyes: ) report service says the server is up and running

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

It works fine for me, though I doubt that they only have one server for the entire world to use. ;)

System restore seemed to work,Think it was because I was messing around with my java options.
Looks like microsoft were right this time. 1 out of 1,000,000,000 aint bad right? :)

P.S. I don't hate them,if it wasn't for microsoft all us IT support guys would be unemployed :))

Member Avatar for GreenDay2001

well once in a month i get server too busy message when i try opening homail.com

Well, I have been getting this problem, however I know what the problem itself is.

You may have heard that Hotmail is testing out its new Windows Live Beta software. I know because you can sign up for beta at

http://live.com

This is causing many crashes... and you can't login to hotmail.. it will say "Hotmail service temporarily unavailable" and if you are on MSN messenger it will try to troubleshoot you. Sorry to break it to you, but there's nothing you can do. Just wait it out.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.