heh heh......

Perhaps you could have used a self-portrait. You forgot to include the next challenge, for whoever wants to follow you! :)

Let's try:

"geriatric teeny-bopper"

heh heh......

Perhaps you could have used a self-portrait. You forgot to include the next challenge, for whoever wants to follow you!

Let's try:

"geriatric teeny-bopper"

so i forgot, doesnt give you the right to be a jerk and refer to me as a dumbass.

oops, sorry. I forgot to include a dinky little smiley-face to indicate that I wasn't being too serious. Fixed now!

It's only a light-hearted game, Dude. I'd have used the same comment in relation to my own action had I inadvertantly made a silly mistake, and I'm sure you'd find I've done so elsewhere. If it offended you I'm sorry for that, and if you feel inclined to do so you could always press the 'thumbs-down' button on my post and add negative comment to my Forum 'reputation'.

naww its ok, i was having a sad day and shouldnt have dragged it onto the forums. well whats done is done, and lets put this all behind us :).

Greetings.
Pooh. I could not find anything on "geriatic teeny bopper" eh.
The only unique result was THIS. LOL.
Maybe someone else can come up with a good one.

Come on. Don't give up!

Think 'old person'. Think 'pop music'. Think 'hippy' or 'dress-up' maybe.

Find the right combination of words to use in your search and you're bound to find a picture that suits the challenge somehow. Don't just stop at using 'geriatric teeny-bopper' please. Just find a picture that suits the term ;)

I searched a bunch the other day, found a couple... eh pictures, along similair to what you just mentioned to try...... but nothing really good.

Dude, That makes no sense - Not the words your Pic that has nothing to do with a Disease an any which - way - sort or manner? Is almost as vague as this post.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.