Hi everyone

I want to know what GFX card to get for my PC.

I've just inherited some money and am getting a spec together for a high-end dual core PC (I've never owned a PC before), with an HD TV/Monitor that supports 1080p, and I want to get the best GFX card (money's not an object) that will give me the best GFX possible and supports my monitor's 1080p.

Can anyone help a poor PC virgin bewildered by the array of GFX cards on the market?

NB If I'm posting in the wrong place to get this answered then please redirect me.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Welcome to Daniweb. :)

You'll find that you'll get a much better response if you post this question in the PCI and Add-In Cards forum.

Hi money no object Michael :)

Welcome to DaniWeb.

Hi money no object Michael :)

Welcome to DaniWeb.

Are you taking the piss?

I've been poor most of my life and now I want to make the most of a family member's death and my new (and definitely short-lived) affluence by spending their hard earned money to play Gears Of War and remind myself of their rigid corpse by blowing peoples' brains out.

Anything wrong with that?

LOL

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.