Who is still a kid at heart? What's your favorite cartoon....?
I like the Flintstones:) My have times changed.

Recommended Answers

All 24 Replies

Who is still a kid at heart? What's your favorite cartoon....?
I like the Flintstones:) My have times changed.

I grew up in the early 1970's so I was weened on all the Technicolor, drug-influenced cartoons as well as the old black-and-white Popeyes and the REAL Tom and Jerry's from the late 50's :cheesy:

In Modern day I really like:

1. SeaLab
  2. AquaTeen Hunger Force
  3. The Family Guy
  4. South Park :)
  5. Full Metal Alchemist
  6. FLCL (one of the best!)
  7. Anything Japanese

**Also, although it is not a cartoon, I am rather obsessed with "H.R. Puf'n'Stuf" (anything produced by Marty Kroft Studios, 1970's)

Regards,

sharky_machine

Growing up some of my favorite cartoons were:

- Ghostbusters
- Flintstones
- Scooby Doo :D
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Ah those were the days :)

Gotta agree with sharky on 5 and 6, and a large part of 7... I've spent (and will likely continue to spend) waaay too much time watching anime... :eek:

Member Avatar for GreenDay2001

I like......
1. Tom and Jerry (its damn good)
2. Disnep Hercules

Beanie and Cecil (the seasick sea serpent)

Commming Beanie-boy!!!!

Anyone remember that one?

Member Avatar for GreenDay2001

Beanie and Cecil (the seasick sea serpent)

Commming Beanie-boy!!!!

Anyone remember that one?

No, i think not even seen

But have you seen Tom And Jerry??

My name is Bravo. *swoosh* Johnny Bravo. *swoosh-swoosh*

>What's your favorite cartoon....?
Just about anything anime. :) For more cartoonish cartoons, I couldn't help but enjoy any X-Men series.

Japanese cartoons, you name it.

Some of the good ones which I have seen:

• Get Backers
  • FLCL (godly concept)
  • Naruto
  • Ouran High School host club
  • Black Lagoon
  • Air Gear
  • Death Note
  • D Gray Man
  • Black Blood Brothers
  • Zero no Tsukaima
  • and many many more....

And btw I don't believe cartoons are for kids, watching and being informed about cartoons is like a hobby for me and I don't think hobbies are meant only for kids.

aarigato all of you and this topic is really sugoy.
:D

Dexters Laboratory (obviously from my avatar)

"At laaast my lab is working at 100% efficiency!!"

Japanese cartoons, you name it.

Some of the good ones which I have seen:

And btw I don't believe cartoons are for kids, watching and being informed about cartoons is like a hobby for me and I don't think hobbies are meant only for kids.

aarigato all of you and this topic is really sugoy.
:D

Looks like you've mainly seen a lot of newer stuff... have you watched many older series?

And I do agree, cartoons can be produced for an older audience. Unfortunately, I don't think many American cartoon series do that without resorting to crude humor...

Oh, and your romanji is off... it's arigatou or arigatoo and sugoi :p

Looks like you've mainly seen a lot of newer stuff... have you watched many older series?

Saying older is pretty much realative. Which anime series do you consider as older. BTW have seen a lot to even keep count or track...

Oh, and your romanji is off... it's arigatou or arigatoo and sugoi

Drats...we have got too many Jap speaking people here....first Miss Narue and then you..maybe shouldn't have gone out to be extra smart.

I know I sometimes can be a big baka. :D

>Oh, and your romanji is off...
That would be romaji or roumaji, or equivalents depending on your favorite romanization system. ;)

But of course who can forget Tom and Jerry, they were so cute and I loved the stories. Also, I loved the Jetsons.........Justine

Saying older is pretty much realative. Which anime series do you consider as older. BTW have seen a lot to even keep count or track...
Drats...we have got too many Jap speaking people here....first Miss Narue and then you..maybe shouldn't have gone out to be extra smart.

I know I sometimes can be a big baka. :D

True, it is relative. I usually consider things 5 years old to be "older" series. And it is pretty hard to keep track of everything one has seen, but somehow I think I've managed to get almost all of mine (though the list still somewhat short)...

>Oh, and your romanji is off...
That would be romaji or roumaji, or equivalents depending on your favorite romanization system. ;)

Ouch. ~s.o.s~ was right ;)

Hi there,

I am wrecking my brain trying to remember that cartoon "Squids with mullets and shotguns but it's not coming to me. When did it come out and what's it about?.....................:) Justine

The Simpsons!!!!!!!

come one really how can you not like those guys.

Hi there,

I am wrecking my brain trying to remember that cartoon "Squids with mullets and shotguns but it's not coming to me. When did it come out and what's it about?.....................:) Justine

http://www.adultswim.com/shows/squidbillies/

Beanie and Cecil -- oh, the memories!

I remember Tom and Jerry, too. We also had:
all the Warner Brothers like Roadrunner and Bugs Bunny
Rocky and Bullwinkle
Wacky Racers
Johnny Quest
Woody Woodpecker
and so many others!

Clutch Cargo was really interesting, it had such a strange style, cartoon with real human lips. Check out the link!

South park

Respect ma' authoretee!

I just like...
1. Duck tales
2. Tom & jerry
3. Donald Duck

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.