ALL THE GAMES POSTED SUCK FLYFF IS A BABY GAME AND ALL THE OTHER ONES ARE MORGF GAMES

PS:never try cold war.com

u guys are asses if u try those game

Thanks for your enlightened insight, devin. I'm sure many will benefit from this advice.

commented: LOL, ROFL etc. :-) +0

FFXI is not bad, a couple of my friends play that!

u kno u dont need a credit card to play wow u can buy game cards at wallmart and best buy for $30 for 2 months i play wow and i dont have a credit card

runes of magic is better than every single game posted here play it if you dont you are playing another game but it s ten times wirse than this it is awesome its free except addons and you can have 2 classes for one guy when you hit lvl 10 there s more than one server like WOW it is awesome play it :)

I don't know of any, but keep in mind that the game you're looking for will either be gimped due to lack of funding or overloaded with ads and other ways of generating revenue beyond a subscription.

p.s. WoW sucks, Everquest 2 is where the cool people play. ;)

y u a hater 4 nikka wow is a good game everyone plays it u just mad cause u cant hit lvl 80

commented: lmao +0

y u a hater 4 nikka wow is a good game everyone plays it u just mad cause u cant hit lvl 80

Absolutely brilliant.

well there is this game called knight you have to download it and its free I really think you should check it out.

Well i havent posted here for a while lol....but im hopefully going to get back into posting here in the forums. Anyways, I recently downloaded WOW with a 10 day trial version for free, Due to the fact i dont have a credit card and I'm not going to ask my parents for theres i need an alternative game :mrgreen:

What im looking for is a game like WOW where you level up and various things but i dont want it to be a browser game like runescape(tryed it once HATED IT) so basically its something you download...make an account.. then keep logging into it when you launch the program.

Thanks,
Josh

Well there is 4 story :) http://www.4story.co.uk/

I played a demo version of Torchlight and that was fun. There is also Maple Story, Ragnarok as previously mentioned, Dungeons & Dragons Online, Guild Wars. I am waiting for Final Fantasy XIV.

Can anyone give a review of FlyFF? I've had a few people mention it was pretty good at work.

I ended up at a site Downloadmart, where for ~5$, I can, so it says, download all sorts of games. I guess it's a case of, "If it looks too good to be true...."

why dont you try wow for free i think its something like well i forgot but you can try to bing free wow its like a wow version but you can have all packs and lvl 80 or be a murloc or stuff like that so try it out.

commented: Is this drivel supposed to make any sense? +0

why dont you try wow for free i think its something like well i forgot but you can try to bing free wow its like a wow version but you can have all packs and lvl 80 or be a murloc or stuff like that so try it out.

Try playing DotA on Garena client. The client is free and you level up by playing DotA.

does any1 know if perfect world if fun?

well if u are a kid or teen u might want to play Free Realms i do it is fun and free.. also you get to purchase things with in game money or u cand buy 25,000 station chash for $25 i think its an awesome deal and it just ROCKShttp://www.freerealms.com TRY IT:D:*:P:cool:

FlyFF SUCKS

After trying dozens of "free" mmos I've decided it's cheaper to spend a bit of money on a decent one and purchased 2 accounts for Ryzom.
For now I've found my virtual home and I hope it's going to stay with me for a long time.

First ever mmo I encountered where most people are actually friendly and don't see me as an easy target for ganking and other harassment because I choose not to engage in pvp, instead focussing on things like crafting and boss hunting.

Okay i personally think WoW rocks, but thats my opinion, I think EQ2 is also fun, but i dont get why the moon is split in half...

try allods online, its almost the samething as wow, same graphics : same gameplay and everything you find in wow is in allods xD : like raid, dongeon, boss, etc

just wanted to let you know there is a game that you can play and its free and i really like it the graphics arent as kool as WOW but what can you get for FREE,,, but its called Fiesta its by Outspark i really like it its more like an animae look though but you level you get to join guilds and kill and all the stuff like on WOW

Hope you enjoy it

hey all, found this when i was searching around. a few good games like wow are runes of magic and 4story... I found these from games like wow but there are quite a few more available.

Runes of magic is probably the closest to WoW without actually copying it lol. They have about 1m players.

Yes, Of course World of warcraft game is an interesting game which I like very much. And I too in the search of looking the game similar to it.

4 story is brilliant completely free with a few add ons if u want. only problem is less classes, races, spells and monsters

just by wow in the stores u don't need a credit card and/or just work for blizzard lol and you get free wow and mods and stuff

Look i know you like those but you should try Pirates of the carabien.Its totaly free of charge and you can fight jolly roger

3D Tic Tac Toe is free

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.