Recommended Answers

All 47 Replies

6810? Sheesh, this game is addicting. I got 10280.

I blame you if I do poorly of my finals tomorrow :p

highest so far: 1663630

I blame you if I do poorly of my finals tomorrow :p

Damn...you really must be crazy man..I got only till 13k in my first attempt. God save your final exam scores...:D

the best i acn do 21980...
well it's not i mill but hey who cares

Man, I suck at that game... the best I could get was like 8000 yesterday...

Interesting. I see MS Paint in the background. You wouldn't have been trying to "doctor-up" the image, would you? :D

Man, I suck at that game... the best I could get was like 8000 yesterday...

Maybe you don't know how to handle the funny bunny...:D

Interesting. I see MS Paint in the background. You wouldn't have been trying to "doctor-up" the image, would you?

Na...you can't do such cool things in Paint, you need GIMP, Photoshop, or something like that...

Maybe you don't know how to handle the funny bunny...:D

I forgot to mention I'm using a trackpad on my laptop... perhaps a mouse would be better, but then again, I'm too cheap to buy a mouse. :cheesy:

Na...you can't do such cool things in Paint, you need GIMP, Photoshop, or something like that...

Didn't think of that, but still it would be possible just to do a little bit of paintbrush and text tool... ;)

nah, I use paint for taking screenshots :p never got the hang of graphics....

[edit:] and yes, a mouse helps a bit :p

I forgot to mention I'm using a trackpad on my laptop... perhaps a mouse would be better, but then again, I'm too cheap to buy a mouse.

Oops...( no its not Object Oriented Programming :D)

Didn't think of that, but still it would be possible just to do a little bit of paintbrush and text tool...

THen again, you need to be really adept at it...

Looks like Infaction is really afraid of his final exams, even his avatar has started studying....:D

Nah, that's me playing this game on my laptop :p

Well, I am supposedly studying at the moment... only I'm studying Daniweb instead of statistics :o

Hey btw, Best of Luck for your exams tomorrow and I hope you are joking when you said your last line ;)

I forgot to mention I'm using a trackpad on my laptop... perhaps a mouse would be better, but then again, I'm too cheap to buy a mouse. :cheesy:

...You got 8000 with a TRACKPAD?! Bravo. I had a hard time getting that score with a mouse...:confused:

...You got 8000 with a TRACKPAD?! Bravo. I had a hard time getting that score with a mouse...:confused:

Now my personal best with a trackpad is 24366... man that game is a time waster!

Heey...TrackPads arn't THAT bad...;)

Hmm...well perhaps all the trackpads I've used before were just really lousy. I find them really unresponsive and annoying at times; leagues away from the control that a mouse gives.

Hmm...well perhaps all the trackpads I've used before were just really lousy. I find them really unresponsive and annoying at times; leagues away from the control that a mouse gives.

The truth of the matter is that they just take time to get used to. I've now used a trackpad for something like 6 straight years, and can therefore use one just as well as a mouse.

Oh, and the other big thing that helps is turning up the sensitivity. This makes a big difference, IMO.

You know, that makes lots of sense. I'd wager that just about everyone here who uses a mouse has used one for at least 6 years...perhaps trackpads are not as bad as they appear...

The truth of the matter is that they just take time to get used to. I've now used a trackpad for something like 6 straight years, and can therefore use one just as well as a mouse.

I've used a trackpad for 6 months now, and I can tell you that although I'm quite comfortable using the trackpad for regular OS operations, a mouse is simply better and offers more room to move - the trackpad only gives you about 2-3 inches of room for your finger to move.

So although it's fine for normal computer use, I will do just about anything to use a mouse for gaming or anything that requires precision. And I don't think any amount of time can change that.

Hehe,i dont think i could beat that!!

my best is like 250,000

I cant even begin to try and beat those skorez :D

Jack night your a mad man!!.. how the hell did you get up to that score.. :O

its easy cause like once you get to like the 100,000 then your score goes up by that and then once you get to the millions your score goes up to so like it multiplies all the time

woo hoo new record 415400

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.