Hello everyone. I'm sure a few people around here have played a few computer games. But how many cheats do you know? To set the ball rolling I'll list my favourite ever cheat first:

Game: Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (Xbox)

What: Turn Zalbar the Wookie into a Jedi.

How: The details are hazy now. I think you had to hold the main character's level back to 3 until you reached the stage when you gain a Jedi level-up. You also need to hold Zaalbar back to level 6. Then when you're ready to level-up to a Jedi you pull a little trick with the control pad and BANG! Your faithful Wookie can use lightsabers and force powers :p (making him the deadliest character in the game).

Portability: I am unaware if this cheat works on the PC version of the game.

Steven.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Game: Supreme Commander

What: Give Resources

How: CTRL + ALT + D

:D

This game is still in beta, so it could change.

Last cheat I used (if you can call it that) was in Dune 2, hacking into the data files to increase the max unit count.

Wolf3d: i+l+m = :cool:

Doom: iddqd, idkfa, idspispopd (god, weapons and noclip)

I've used these so many times that i'll probably never forget them in my life. And I don't play that much games anymore. Quake I and yuri are still my favourites
Niek

Member Avatar for GreenDay2001

Game: Delta Force 2
Cheats: Press ~/` and type
1. thetrooper
2. diewithyourbootson
3. sunandsteel

Game: Delta Force 3
Cheats: Pres `/~ and type
1. roy
2. fly
......it has got alot of cheats dont remember em all

For more cheat codes search google or go to www.cheatcodes.com

Game: Sonic the Hedgehog (Megadrive)

What: Level select menu

How: At the title screen press up, down, left, right and then A and START together. This has to be done quickly so it might take a few times to crack it.

Game: Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Megadrive)

What: Level select menu

How: Go to the options screen and play these sounds in this order in the sound test section: 19, 65, 9, 17. You should hear a ring sound. Return to the title screen and press A and start together.

Steven.

Heretic I : while playing: cockadoodledoo -> you become a chicken and are able to trow with eggs...
I never really saw the benefit in this one :-|

Niek

Diablo II LOD -- there is a trainer on the net that allows you to hack character attributes and clothing. I sometimes (ok, maybe often) do that so that I can just walk all over the monsters (hack and slash, then grab the treasure.)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.