HI, Iam Elango from Chennai in India.

I am a Graphic Designer in a Magazine, i'm having Batchlers degree in arts, I have experience in all major pagination software like pagemaker, coreldraw, ventura, photoshop. Resently joined a training course of Adobe Indesign.

I like music, play cricket, collecting beautyfull picture, i have a lot of picture in my system like sceneries, children, animols, paintings.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Hi Elango, welcome to DaniWeb my friend.

HI Mr. Deavy Winder, Thanx for ur welcome, could u help me above problem?

What problem? I don't see any mention in your original posting of a problem.

That said, this isn't the right forum for dealing with support questions, it's just for saying hi really. So probably best if you let us know what the problem is and we can direct you to the best forum to get the help you need. How does that sound?

My problem is here

I have 6 computers connected with ethernet switch and ADSL router for internet connection. one system win2K other five is win98. resently a virus affect all our systems (virus name w32.sality) still we unable to clean it. if i scan with norten virus not found. but we get virus found message very offen with each and evry exe files. The virus message is follwoing:

"" Scan type: Realtime Protection Scan
Event: Virus Found!
Virus name: W32.Sality.U
File: C:\DRIVER\WIN98II\SUCATREG.EXE
Computer: CHEMICAL2
User: sevak
Action taken: Clean succeeded : Access allowed
Date found: Tuesday, December 19, 2006 3:16:57 PM ""

Secondly, due to this problem one of our systems win2K when i switch on it immediately all the five systems internet sharing is gone out. after some time we are get the internet sharing after remove the dns numbers from win2k computer.

Even i tryed DHCP setting also. when the system browse the internet the adsl router light and ethernet switch light for router and the problem facing win2k system light are blinking very fast. If i remove the dns numbers or from win2k computer then all other is work fine.

We configured each system ip like this 192.168.1.2 to x.x.x.7 the router ip is 192.168.1.1.

I have changed the router setting as DHCP and checked with ipconfig all other computors working fine, they automatically asigned by router ip as 192.168.2.103 and 192.168.2.105.

But this particular computors show ip as 164.254.163.124, 255.255.0.0 and gateway 0.0.0.0.

Is there any solution for this two problem without reinstall the OS.

Please guide me.

You need to go and ask that question in the Viruses, Spyware and Other Nasties forum where plenty of experts are on hand to help you out.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.