Well, I am unsure of how to "introduce myself" I tried to find the quick reply capability but I am running out of ideas - so, at the risk of irking everyone - let me introduce me... (sounds redundant!)

I am a newbie to blogging, forums, posting, etc. However, I am not new to the IT industry. To tell you how long I have been doing this would be to give away my age (yuck!)

I have hobbies outside of the digital arena... they include sausage making, bee keeping, hunting, cheese making, and writing fiction. I currently work as a help desk manager (of sorts) and I enjoy what I do. There are times when I need the assistance of a fellow Geek:rolleyes: and that is why I have subscribed to DanaiWeb. So, again, if my post is incorrectly submitted, I offer my humblest apologies and ask for gentle correction and advice on how to properly post.

I look forward to being a part of this particular cyber community.

Thanks! Digi (Oh and that nickname was given to me when I wrote code using Digital Equipment computers - the VAX community).

Contributors
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by happygeek

Hi Digi, you are managing just fine! Welcome to DaniWeb, here's hoping you find all the help and discussion your are looking for in our community.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.