Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Yep, pretty bad... and with a grosssssss ending!!!

The best IMO was in Star Trek's "Trouble with Tribbles" episode.

I still want to know why fight choreographers insist that a swing with fist or sword to the extreme top of the head is an exciting move. Even my grandmother can duck fast enough to avoid it!

Yep, pretty bad... and with a grosssssss ending!!!

The best IMO was in Star Trek's "Trouble with Tribbles" episode.

I still want to know why fight choreographers insist that a swing with fist or sword to the extreme top of the head is an exciting move. Even my grandmother can duck fast enough to avoid it!

Much of what these fight choreographers think is "exciting" is anything but (save if you are a 12-year old boy, perhaps). I wonder the same about American televison wrestling: most people today know it's fake but they still love it. :confused:

Much of what these fight choreographers think is "exciting" is anything but (save if you are a 12-year old boy, perhaps).

Yeah, that must be it...

I wonder the same about American televison wrestling: most people today know it's fake but they still love it. :confused:

Yeah, so? Star Wars is fake too, isn't it?
Wrestling is entertainment. Just like Fight Club is. But to be honest, the entertainment value is lost on me, too. ;)

Yeah, that must be it...

Yeah, so? Star Wars is fake too, isn't it?
Wrestling is entertainment. Just like Fight Club is. But to be honest, the entertainment value is lost on me, too. ;)

Star Wars, fake too? I'm not honestly sure how to answer that :sad:. I suppose you are correct. ;)

Star Wars, fake too? I'm not honestly sure how to answer that :sad:. I suppose you are correct. ;)

Maybe they were historical documents intercepted from a galaxy far far away.

Boy that was something else!!

They sure dont show any good fights on TV like that very much these days!

omg so bad

Have you seen the robotic dancing fight scene with the mime in the film euro trip?

And now the unions are getting into the picture. Evil henchmen are not going to take this lying down.

theres this scene in starwars.. yoda and his villain? i forgot who that was.. but for me that was the best!!! :P

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.