One of my favorites, very frequently brings a smile.

[flamesuit=on]
Comments?
[/flamesuit]

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

I voted eeeh because sometimes I see her points and agree with her but in the end she annoys me with her extremely biased view points. The same way Michael Moore annoys me. She is the Michael Moore of the right imo. She does what she does for publicity. She knows she can could get her point across in a much more reasonable way but she has to go the way that will cause the most controversy to get her exposure.

Of course that is my opinion. You are welcome to disagree.

One of my favorites, very frequently brings a smile.

[flamesuit=on]
Comments?
[/flamesuit]

I could not place a vote-- not a proper option available.

I used to be a hardcore Republican (I used to work for the Party in Texas a few years ago), but some of my political views have, um, changed a bit ;) over time. I still consider myself a "Conservative" (very Conservative) but I will probably vote Democrat in the next Presidential elections. Not sure.

Ann Coulter is a brilliant woman and she is a fine asset to the Republican Party. She is an extremist, but she is usually correct on the big issues, IMO. I no longer adore her, but I respect her.

Regards,
Matty D.

Anyone who so pisses off the left must be good :)

Yeah I really love her...;)

I voted eeeh because sometimes I see her points and agree with her but in the end she annoys me with her extremely biased view points. The same way Michael Moore annoys me. She is the Michael Moore of the right imo. She does what she does for publicity. She knows she can could get her point across in a much more reasonable way but she has to go the way that will cause the most controversy to get her exposure.

Of course that is my opinion. You are welcome to disagree.

Points taken. I just revel in the foil it is to the "old media". Whereas Michael Moore is "the media".

Um ... who?

Um ... Google? :)

I could not place a vote-- not a proper option available.

I used to be a hardcore Republican (I used to work for the Party in Texas a few years ago), but some of my political views have, um, changed a bit ;) over time. I still consider myself a "Conservative" (very Conservative) but I will probably vote Democrat in the next Presidential elections. Not sure.

Ann Coulter is a brilliant woman and she is a fine asset to the Republican Party. She is an extremist, but she is usually correct on the big issues, IMO. I no longer adore her, but I respect her.

Regards,
Matty D.

That's kinda what the Eeeh option was. Somewhere in the middle. With such a caustic personality, it's pretty much love, hate, or who. The last option should be taken as "none of the above" or such.

Anyone who so pisses off the left must be good :)

Cheers to that.

Also try Michelle Malkin.
Hardhitting, goodlooking, and rightthinking, what more can you want?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.