Member Avatar for rkamin1

Hi everyone!

My name's Robbie and I'm a senior COSC student and I should be graduating in May. I'm 21 yrs old and live in Bel Air, MD

I currently work for LMI government consulting and will be doing some .NET development soon.

Personally, I'm a big fan of java, which kind of contradicts with my work (a gung-HO MS company). I'm also a decent C++ person. I've also dabbled with php, javascript, ruby, perl (very little), and LISP

At work now, I currently do a lot of work with Oracle and SQL Server and have just successfully stood up MS Visual Studio Team System and Team Foundation Server (Hooray for being an early adopter! :cheesy:)

I joined Daniweb quite some time ago when I was browsing for some C# tutorials and found that I really liked the site, but it wasn't until now that I decided to make an introduction thread.

Now that I've made myself sound like a complete nerd, I also enjoy cars, playing guitar, skiing and snowboarding, swimming, waterskiiing, and being outside in general.

--Robbie

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hi Robbie, complete and incomplete nerds alike are always welcome at DaniWeb :)

welcome aboard!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.