I came to this site yesterday after doing a Google search for an issue I was having with a bridge.dll file, and the dreaded adware stuff. After doing some reading and such, I took the advice I found, along with some links, and was able to fix my problem.

So, I wanted to register today and say thanks to the smart folks here who helped me. I hope this is the correct room to do that.

Francine

Contributors
Replies
Views
13 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Catweazle

Heya Francine, glad you signed up!

Stick around eh? Find out more stuff, have a chinwag now and then, end up helping others yourself sometime. :D

Cheers

Is this where an over zealous noobie then puts others off from registering? :)

Only kidding, welcome, I've only been here 5 minutes myself and still getting the feel of the place, but I'm liking what I see so far. :D

Even though I haven't dared venture out of the lounge yet. :D

Francine - Welcome aboard the forums here at DaniWeb/TechTalk. Always good to see new users and their posts.

Thank you for the warm welcome. I do intend to hang around, but I am not so sure how helpful I will be.

Francine

Ahh it looks like you've accidently logged out. Keep in mind that to welcome new users, unregistered guests have the ability to reply to posts in the Geek Lounge.

Heya Francine, glad you signed up!

Stick around eh? Find out more stuff, have a chinwag now and then, end up helping others yourself sometime. :D

Cheers

Thank you for the warm welcome. I am a techie wannabe I guess. I can help those with small problems, and have done so on some of the forums I post at. I am also very good at following instructions to fix things. I have been reading some here, and really you all are the gurus!

I have to ask a question. What is a chinwag? I am figuring it isn't wagging your chin because I do not know if that is physically possible.

Francine

Thank you for the warm welcome. I am a techie wannabe I guess. I can help those with small problems, and have done so on some of the forums I post at. I am also very good at following instructions to fix things. I have been reading some here, and really you all are the gurus!

I have to ask a question. What is a chinwag? I am figuring it isn't wagging your chin because I do not know if that is physically possible.

Francine

Lesson Number 1........You must remember to log in before your post.

Have a great day folks!

Francine

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.