I came to this site yesterday after doing a Google search for an issue I was having with a bridge.dll file, and the dreaded adware stuff. After doing some reading and such, I took the advice I found, along with some links, and was able to fix my problem.

So, I wanted to register today and say thanks to the smart folks here who helped me. I hope this is the correct room to do that.

Francine

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Heya Francine, glad you signed up!

Stick around eh? Find out more stuff, have a chinwag now and then, end up helping others yourself sometime. :D

Cheers

Is this where an over zealous noobie then puts others off from registering? :)

Only kidding, welcome, I've only been here 5 minutes myself and still getting the feel of the place, but I'm liking what I see so far. :D

Even though I haven't dared venture out of the lounge yet. :D

Francine - Welcome aboard the forums here at DaniWeb/TechTalk. Always good to see new users and their posts.

Glad you found this site useful!

Member Avatar for

Thank you for the warm welcome. I do intend to hang around, but I am not so sure how helpful I will be.

Francine

Ahh it looks like you've accidently logged out. Keep in mind that to welcome new users, unregistered guests have the ability to reply to posts in the Geek Lounge.

Member Avatar for

Heya Francine, glad you signed up!

Stick around eh? Find out more stuff, have a chinwag now and then, end up helping others yourself sometime. :D

Cheers

Thank you for the warm welcome. I am a techie wannabe I guess. I can help those with small problems, and have done so on some of the forums I post at. I am also very good at following instructions to fix things. I have been reading some here, and really you all are the gurus!

I have to ask a question. What is a chinwag? I am figuring it isn't wagging your chin because I do not know if that is physically possible.

Francine

Thank you for the warm welcome. I am a techie wannabe I guess. I can help those with small problems, and have done so on some of the forums I post at. I am also very good at following instructions to fix things. I have been reading some here, and really you all are the gurus!

I have to ask a question. What is a chinwag? I am figuring it isn't wagging your chin because I do not know if that is physically possible.

Francine

Lesson Number 1........You must remember to log in before your post.

Have a great day folks!

Francine

heh heh...........

A chinwag is a chat, just like we're having!

:D

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.