this thread fails.

[IMG] tags do not work in geeks lounge.

also, image shack does not allow hotlinking.

I doubt it's a hotlinking problem. My avatar as of today is sitting on my site. Another try:
[img]http://pattinson.net/mousehp.jpg[/img]
Oh, look!!!!

HP is hiring any one theses days as a technician. Outsourcing must not be working for them.

oh they're okay now..

I have so many pictures and i want to share them with you but i dont know how can i insert my pictures there.

I have so many pictures and i want to share them with you but i dont know how can i insert my pictures there.

go to tinypic.com and you can upload your pictures for free. no need to sign up.

there is no pic. :S

i really enjoyed this thread its so nice see people sharing funny pics of them i m also trying to share my pics but i think i don't know the correct way to do that. can anyone explain it please?
thanks
-:suha

First you have to save an electronic copy of the picture somewhere on your computer. In DaniWeb, hit the Use Advanced Editor button located below the Quick Entry window, scroll down a little and hit the "Manage Attachments" button. That window will give you a browse button where you can select the picture you want to attach to your post.

file:///C:/Users/michael/Desktop/untitled.jpg
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.