Hi all,

2 quick questions & I hope this is the right place to post them. :lol:

1. How do you make that white comment bubble show up when someone responds to your post & it wraps around your original post?

2. On some threads I've written I'm being notified via e-mail of other people's responses & on some I'm not.

I thought I set it up so I would be notified whenever someone posted to my threads.

If not, how do I change that so it does notify me every time & change it so the threads where I'm not being notified now notify me.

LOL, say that 10 times real fast.

Thanks so much

Michelle

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hi all,

2 quick questions & I hope this is the right place to post them. :lol:

1. How do you make that white comment bubble show up when someone responds to your post & it wraps around your original post?

2. On some threads I've written I'm being notified via e-mail of other people's responses & on some I'm not.

I thought I set it up so I would be notified whenever someone posted to my threads.

If not, how do I change that so it does notify me every time & change it so the threads where I'm not being notified now notify me.

LOL, say that 10 times real fast.

Thanks so much

Michelle

You mean like your message? Just use the Reply with quote button (on the message you want to reply with a quote to) or use the

[ /Quote] tags (minus the spaces) and the text between them will be in the bubble.

And see attached image for the answer to your other question. Just select from the Thread Subscription section of your reply or new thread, the choice of notification you want.

Hope this helps :cool:

Ahh, I get it now LOL Thanks.

I see I have to actuallly respond to a post b4 I can reset the thread subscription correct?

Thanks so much :)

Michelle

You mean like your message? Just use the Reply with quote button (on the message you want to reply with a quote to) or use the

[ /Quote] tags (minus the spaces) and the text between them will be in the bubble.

And see attached image for the answer to your other question. Just select from the Thread Subscription section of your reply or new thread, the choice of notification you want.

Hope this helps :cool:

commented: Welcome to TechTalk Forums +36

Yes you can reset it.

Use .png on Windows screenshots! You'll keep that pristine 24-bit color and have about a 1/10th reduction in file size!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.