0

A good bottle of fine moonshine reduces my stress.

That's merely hiding it for a while---and when it comes back, it returns redoubled!

0

A good bottle of fine moonshine reduces my stress.

Judging from the sales of alcohol in the USA, this is a popular stress reducer.

0

> Eat your girlfriend. And let her eat you too.

Kiss would be more like it, unless you really *are* a cannibal.

0

>Kiss would be more like it, unless you really *are* a cannibal.

Hahaha. Yeah. What I meant was....ahhhh uhmmm...you know. lol :D

1

>Kiss would be more like it, unless you really *are* a cannibal.

Hahaha. Yeah. What I meant was....ahhhh uhmmm...you know. lol :D

Let's stick to reducing stress, not creating it.

Votes + Comments
LOL :P
0

> Let's stick to reducing stress, not creating it.

Let's stick to keeping our preferences to ourselves. ;-)

0

> Let's stick to reducing stress, not creating it.

Let's stick to keeping our preferences to ourselves. ;-)

With that approach you can close down this (and other) threads.

Listen and Learn!

0

> With that approach you can close down this (and other) threads.
I said *preferences* not *opinions*. Someone here needs to be on a lookout for smileys...

0

Hmm, looks like there is no such thing as the First Amendment in India.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with posts on a forum.

0

Which has absolutely nothing to do with posts on a forum.

Sorry, I didn't know we live in the Ezzeral country and use the Ezzeral forum.

0

> Hmm, looks like there is no such thing as the First Amendment in India.

What has this got to do with posting a reply to this thread? And you need to stop dragging someones' country name without a good reason.

0

> Hmm, looks like there is no such thing as the First Amendment in India.

What has this got to do with posting a reply to this thread? And you need to stop dragging someones' country name without a good reason.

Good point! Sorry about being bad on your forum.

0

Sorry, I didn't know we live in the Ezzeral country and use the Ezzeral forum.

The point is that the First Amendment has no bearing at all on private forum posts. It only applies to government action against free speech.

0

> Good point! Sorry about being bad on your forum.

I despise cocky kids, and considering that you are still posting on this forum, you can be rest assured this ain't *my* forum.

Votes + Comments
jeete rehh -_-
"Despiced cocky kid" is an insult!
0

> Good point! Sorry about being bad on your forum.

I despise cocky kids, and considering that you are still posting on this forum, you can be rest assured this ain't *my* forum.

I consider being called "a despised cocky kid" and insult! Watch your poor manners!

1

I consider being called "a despised cocky kid" and insult! Watch your poor manners!

Perhaps you should consider your own. They aren't exactly shining here.

Votes + Comments
0

> I consider being called "a despised cocky kid" and insult! Watch your poor manners!

You started it all by dragging my country name into this discussion without any reason and turning a friendly discussion into what it is now. Keep your sarcasm/pointed remarks to yourself and if you can't, don't give out a cry when someone fights fire with fire.

0

> I consider being called "a despised cocky kid" and insult! Watch your poor manners!

You started it all by dragging my country name into this discussion without any reason and turning a friendly discussion into what it is now. Keep your sarcasm/pointed remarks to yourself and if you can't, don't give out a cry when someone fights fire with fire.

As the new Moderator on this forum, are you outlawing sarcasm? Remember, this is mostly a European and American audience, what counts for sarcasm in your country may not be sarcasm at all here.

0

It was just a suggestion and followed with

and if you can't, don't give out a cry when someone fights fire with fire.

.

0

It's ironic that this has come up in the "Ways to reduce stress" thread :)

Hehe, you are right!

I must say this, being a young person and degradingly being called a "kid" ruffles my feathers! It is not very pleasant!

1

> As the new Moderator on this forum, are you outlawing sarcasm?

My replies till now have got nothing to do with me being a moderator of this forum. I have been a member / moderator long enough to know when/where to draw a line. If I were to misuse my moderator powers to outlaw sarcasm as you say, I would have deleted his post and given him an infraction, which obviously hasn't happened.

> Remember, this is mostly a European and American audience

Remember, this is a global forum and has it's rules tailored for the same. Maybe you should go back and read the entire thread before coming to the conclusion that I am outlawing sarcasm.

Votes + Comments
:) thanks for your kind words! But I gave him my answer already ! :P
This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.