I must say this, being a young person and degradingly being called a "kid" ruffles my feathers! It is not very pleasant!

Simmer down Z, whoever called you a "kid" is most like too old to remember those days.

Laugh it off! It helps to unstress, and if you are old enough to do so get a stiff one!

Now that that has been worked out--let's all take a deep breath, think of a happy memory and reduce our stress.

I hate to say that, but I work better if there is some stress.

Me too...

Ah, but I think you've lost the point. If I understand correctly, this and other "lounge" threads are not for work--they're for relaxation and enjoyment and for a pleasant interaction between the members of the forum. If the conversations here are cause for conflict, they might best be kept to ourselves and not made public. After all, there is an option to send direct communications without putting them in the public eye.
There are plenty of other threads on DaniWeb appropriate for work--I think your stress would be welcome on them.

Ah, but I think you've lost the point. If I understand correctly, this and other "lounge" threads are not for work--they're for relaxation and enjoyment and for a pleasant interaction between the members of the forum. If the conversations here are cause for conflict, they might best be kept to ourselves and not made public. After all, there is an option to send direct communications without putting them in the public eye.
There are plenty of other threads on DaniWeb appropriate for work--I think your stress would be welcome on them.

emesch, sorry I have to disagree. A lounge like this is there to brainstorm, iron out problems, discus topics (hot and otherwise), learn from others, and relax (laugh, gossip, yawn). If topic pertains to work, so be it. We are supposed to keep it pleasant by edict of the host, not boring.

If I want boring, I turn on the TV. I laugh at the overblown news and other monkey stuff, now that makes me unstress.

emesch, sorry I have to disagree. A lounge like this is there to brainstorm, iron out problems, discus topics (hot and otherwise), learn from others, and relax (laugh, gossip, yawn). If topic pertains to work, so be it. We are supposed to keep it pleasant by edict of the host, not boring.

If I want boring, I turn on the TV. I laugh at the overblown news and other monkey stuff, now that makes me unstress.

Sorry but I can't accept your definition as applying to THIS thread. I'm sure there's a thread that will suit your need to Brainstorm etc--but here you've found the wrong address.
Maybe you should open a new "Brainstorming, Iron-out problems" thread. I'm sure you'll find others who would see eye to eye with your desire to be "hot and otherwise" on such a forum. Give them the chance to interact with you on that level. Of course, I'm sure you will always be welcome on this thread with advice on how to REDUCE stress.
Cherio. :)

'Discuss topics (hot and otherwise)'

Would this topic not count, perhaps, as one of the 'otherwise'? It is under discussion, after all.

'Discuss topics (hot and otherwise)'

Would this topic not count, perhaps, as one of the 'otherwise'? It is under discussion, after all.

What is your point?

I may unstress with something some other posters won't, does that create stress for some of the posters and not be allowed? :)

What is your point?

I may unstress with something some other posters won't, does that create stress for some of the posters and not be allowed? :)

Okay Snee, you are stressing me! Remember, silence is gold!

I have had my say and nothing I might add on the subject will clarify my opinion any further---The thread is open to one and all. Let the show go on...

i got stressed when i have to read the post in this thread. to many argument..

thanks for the tips..

The trick is to avoid stressful situations.

The trick is to avoid stressful situations by sleeping 24/7.

The trick is to avoid stressful situations by sleeping 24/7.

Your mortgage and utility companies may disagree.

>> Your mortgage and utility companies may disagree.
You don't get it. You sleep through these.

>> You don't get it. You sleep through these.

Not if they wake you up!!! I would be so ticked off

Die...no more stress...Just some tax to pay and give your loved one's stress too...

Nobody should ever hope for that option!

Life is good and if you can relieve your stress,you should try at all costs :)

Yeah....I usually just hit my bed so I get the stress out and I don't hurt my hand against something hard.;)

Yoga is the answer.

Yoga is the answer.

And the real trick is finding the question...

commented: Haha :-) +20

You find all the answers in the Bible!

You find all the answers in the Bible!

Plus prayers...Together with your loved one...Try praying together with your girlfriend, it really makes you feel good after. It takes out your stress and strengthens your relationship.

And the real trick is finding the question...

"How many ways can I stretch my body out of shape?"

commented: :D +4

Regularity is important, it will help unstress you!

Plus prayers...Together with your loved one...Try praying together with your girlfriend, it really makes you feel good after. It takes out your stress and strengthens your relationship.

So does sex :)

For a short moment only!

your guide at the top seems like everyday to me , lifes full of the brown stuff

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.