I play World Of Warcraft quite frequently and i've never had a issue with it but now when i Log on i have Black Boxes where my items should be or other images (from WoW) where others should be when i try to do anything with these items it takes me to a blue screen saying something about Ialmdd5.dll i've downloaded the latest driver i could find on Dell's site (07/05 was newest) i played EQ for like 5 mins while realms were down for maintenance and thats it please help i use windows XP btw.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

I play World Of Warcraft quite frequently and i've never had a issue with it but now when i Log on i have Black Boxes where my items should be or other images (from WoW) where others should be when i try to do anything with these items it takes me to a blue screen saying something about Ialmdd5.dll i've downloaded the latest driver i could find on Dell's site (07/05 was newest) i played EQ for like 5 mins while realms were down for maintenance and thats it please help i use windows XP btw.

I have exactly the same problem...it started after installing the latest WoW patch. I also updated the driver, however, didn't fix it.

Anyone else out there.

I have exactly the same problem...it started after installing the latest WoW patch. I also updated the driver, however, didn't fix it.

Anyone else out there.

Hi,
I also have the same problem. It all started with 2.0.3 upgrade. Have tried everything blizzard has recommended bar reinstalling the entire application.

Have send a request to their help desk. I'll get back to u with details (if they pull there finger out).

Did u find as a symptom, half the icons appear as blank or have the wrong picture in them?

HoloDoc.

Hi,
I also have the same problem. It all started with 2.0.3 upgrade. Have tried everything blizzard has recommended bar reinstalling the entire application.

Have send a request to their help desk. I'll get back to u with details (if they pull there finger out).

Did u find as a symptom, half the icons appear as blank or have the wrong picture in them?

HoloDoc.

Go to: http://developer.intel.com/support/graphics and download the lastest chipset driver. worked for me.
Had to run install twice as first attempt failed.

omfg i have the same problem but when i try to get newest driver it keeps saying that it wont work

nope it dont worki keeps saying its not validated the driver being installed is not validated for this computer.

I have this two and have tried several installations and updates, geez its almost like they did this to torment and keep us away from BC, other than a full un and re-installation has anything been proven to work?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.