HI PPL

It's been a very long time since I was last on these forums - 3 or 4 months actually. I've been having mega difficulties trying to login using my old user name of Janine so I thought 'Oh Well, why not start afresh and try again'. I can always make up my 695 posts that i origionally had now that I'm by far more knowledgeable.

I'm gonna wait and see if my origional moniker gets rectified. That way i won't loose out.

In the Meantime a big HELLO to DHL6213 and Catweasle. I hope you're both doing good and well. I know I am.

I look forward to making you guys cry (lol):lol: :)

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Member Avatar for iamthwee

Hi welcome back!

Hi welcome back!

Thankyou. It sure feels good to be back at last. :)

Sorry it took me an extra day to sort out your account. Would you like me to merge your two usernames?

Sorry it took me an extra day to sort out your account. Would you like me to merge your two usernames?

That's ok Dani... It wasn't your fault mate. If anything it was probably mine because I'm the one who forgot the password.

I'd prefer the two usernames to be kept separate if possible as I will be accessing the 2nd one more through my laptop and work. I will be contributing to both user names though as have given authorisation for my brother who's doing the same course as me to seek help if he needs to. He has the access details for the 2nd user name:lol:

Glad we managed to get you sorted out and back posting Janine.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.