Hello to all and thank you for allowing me into your community.
I have found u, as most probably have, through a google search in need of a problem. So here I am.

I am self-taught 46 yr-old male with about 15 years computer experince. I, in the process of trial and error (many errors at first, including really bad ones like, "I wonder what happens if I delete this thing called a 'dll' file" --all in the process of self-education.)
After screwing up again and again, buying 2nd hand books and reading them too quickly--since I understood very little at first) I now feel I am quite good at solving many problems with software, hardware and internet related questions.
I must admit that now as before I do manage to solve many probelms but screw up or make worse just as many--at times.

I do hope to be able to be useful to this community (Why did I not discover you before?). And promise that my answer will be only those I have tried and am sure of.

Thanks again
and elswhere here, naturally, is my posted question/problem.

Michael

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hi Michael, now that you've found us I hope you will hang around for a while. Welcome to the best little IT community on the web...

Hi Michael, now that you've found us I hope you will hang around for a while. Welcome to the best little IT community on the web...

Thank you
You do appear to be quite good and look forward to a meaningful relationship.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.