Hi,

I am a Ph.D. Student in the psychology dept. in Newcastle University and for my research I desperately need your help.
If you spare 5 to 10 minutes please fill out my online questionnaire.

It involves briefly writing something about yourself and reading two stories about which we will ask you some questions. This questionnaire is at:
https://new.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_2sKWYTXOTWfFZtO&SVID=Prod
(just click or copy/paste into your web browser).

Feel free to pass this on to anyone you know,

Thomas Pollet. Newcastle University, UK

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

link doesn't work or the server is turned off for the weekend.

Many thanks I will follow it up... . It was working fine last week so I will have to check... .

It does actually, but you have to CTRL-C CTRL-V. The op entered the wrong adress in the link.

It does actually, but you have to CTRL-C CTRL-V. The op entered the wrong adress in the link.

Niek

yes I tested it now and apparently something went wrong during my post. but the link does work if you copy paste.

many thanks

Thomas

Did the questionnaire, very interesting! I won't tell what it's about, but I suspected something like this. Keep us informed :)

Did the questionnaire, very interesting! I won't tell what it's about, but I suspected something like this. Keep us informed :)

Niek

Many thanks!

I will try and update my website if I have some solid findings.

best

Thomas

Great questionnaire. Made me remember things I wish I didn't have to, but that's just part of the process of putting the past behind you. Hope your study continues well!

I completed as well.

Good luck with it all. :)

I completed as well.

Good luck with it all. :)

Many thanks to those who finished it. I am looking for a couple more so if you haven't already done so, please have a go.
best,
Thomas

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.