hello guys

All of the forum members are invited for a treat tomorow .. its an ALL YOU CAN EAT deal ok ... just choose a venue ...

KFC
Fish n Chips
Pizza Hut
McDonalds

Its a one time oppurtunity as i wont register myself again n again right :lol: ... take your shot ..

Take care :mrgreen:

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

I fail to see the motivation for posting this. I also don't see anything useful, interesting or worthwhile reading about this post. (Not to mention that this thread is totally in the wrong forum.)

>as i wont register myself again n again right
Great, so know we won't even know the person who's posting this all. Thanks a lot.

What is the point of this post? lol

I agree with you Joe.

if anyone here is from Surrey,England then im having a LAN party and you are all invited! LOL

Lol.. I think this is the weirdest thread I've ever seen. ;)

Hey guys

Dont take it so hard! I just wanted 2 giv a quick shot..

n by the way ..

no body turned up .. n i was the only one eating my brain off .. ... umm brains off??

Thank you

I like LAN parties ... if they are Local only!

I see something coming .....

I made a stir-fry with some fresh spinach, baby sweetcorn, fresh coriander leaves, courgette, spring onion and smoked tofu.

Does that count?

Oh, and welcome to DaniWeb my weird friend :)

Wow came after loooooooooooooooooooong hibernation and saw a cute lil geeky kid ... welcoming me? .... no no no pls.....

oops, sorry! umm i 4got 2 see the ADMINISTRATOR tag.....eehhmmm...hello how are you?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.