Hello techies

Not much to say about me. I am a techno-grunt plain and simple. Well with a little mix of techno-dreamer (big dreams little resources).

I do like to read, but other than that there isn't too much more I could share without boring you tears.

I want to learn (and perhaps share what little I know on my visits to this site).

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Welcome here! I'm sure you aren't boring; there's probably no one who does less than I do, yet no one calls me boring (at least not to my face, I'm not sure what they say behind my back... ;)).

I'm sure you'll learn lots from this site, as I have. Glad to have you here.

Techno dreaming sounds good to me. Welcome to DaniWeb friend.

Were all dreamers here :)
welcome to daniweb

Welcome here! I'm sure you aren't boring; there's probably no one who does less than I do, yet no one calls me boring (at least not to my face, I'm not sure what they say behind my back... ;)).

I'm sure you'll learn lots from this site, as I have. Glad to have you here.

thank you

Techno dreaming sounds good to me. Welcome to DaniWeb friend.

oink! (that's thanks in pig)

and thanks you for your sensitivity regarding signatures. Everyone knows that a pig's calligraphic skills are severly lacking, and your accomodating no signature policy is most welcome indeed.

Err, you can add a signature from your control panel. Top left entry, edit signature :)

Hi :) Welcome to <Daniweb> .

Regards,
Matty D

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.