Hello techies

Not much to say about me. I am a techno-grunt plain and simple. Well with a little mix of techno-dreamer (big dreams little resources).

I do like to read, but other than that there isn't too much more I could share without boring you tears.

I want to learn (and perhaps share what little I know on my visits to this site).

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by mattyd

Welcome here! I'm sure you aren't boring; there's probably no one who does less than I do, yet no one calls me boring (at least not to my face, I'm not sure what they say behind my back... ;)).

I'm sure you'll learn lots from this site, as I have. Glad to have you here.

Welcome here! I'm sure you aren't boring; there's probably no one who does less than I do, yet no one calls me boring (at least not to my face, I'm not sure what they say behind my back... ;)).

I'm sure you'll learn lots from this site, as I have. Glad to have you here.

thank you

Techno dreaming sounds good to me. Welcome to DaniWeb friend.

oink! (that's thanks in pig)

and thanks you for your sensitivity regarding signatures. Everyone knows that a pig's calligraphic skills are severly lacking, and your accomodating no signature policy is most welcome indeed.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.