What, if any, online games do you play?

Myself:

• War Rock (great war simulation)
  • Maple Story (old-school, 2D, anime-style RPG)

Matty D

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

My favorite online game is to see who's currently viewing an unanswered thread in the DaniWeb C/C++ forums and then try to type an answer faster than they can. :P

But seriously, I don't really play online games, except for the occasional link posted by The Dude.

commented: funny stuff \\ mattyd +3

My favorite online game is to see who's currently viewing an unanswered thread in the DaniWeb C/C++ forums and then try to type an answer faster than they can. :P

LOL :lol:;)

I used to play OUTWAR but it got boring pretty fast!!

I mostly play on POGO if i do :)

Don't really play games that much. The occasional DotA game or Starcraft with my roomates, but those are kinda rare even.

I play Popomundo (http://www.popomundo.com). Its a game where you become a pop star (you can choose between several genres´) and try to become the best by having gigs all around the world... Does anyone else play popo?

i play ms.... other then that im not really into pc gaming....

MY wife,myself, our 4 grown children (2 serving active duty) and 2 of their spouses all play WoW. With 8 total accounts we do it as a family and as a way to keep in touch.

When they were younger I used to run D&D adventures for the family and our children's friends from school. It wasn't unusal for us to have 20+ kids in our home on a Saturday as I'd go from room to room GM'ing adventures.

Now days its WoW although 5 of us play City of Heroes and 2 of us play Guild Wars as well. We Like COH and the way they dont charge for evey major new expansion like WoW or the Old Everquest used to ( we had 6 EQ accounts).

Some might percieve this as weird but I like the fact our grown children still seek out their parents though they have moved away to engage in hours of entertainment with us.

I also think the background of gaming helped our children in their adult lives in problem solving and inter personal realtionships.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.