Mine is non of the above... It's silver with some black ink spots and some red blood spots where the stupid iPod cut my hand... Stupid mini has razor sharp edges...

Member Avatar for GreenDay2001

Yours is exceptional case.:mrgreen:

lol

mine is silver. w00t.

i just got it today as a present b/c some trailer trash stole my other one. but it's all good, this one's better :)

only necessary if you use mp3 rather than aac (which has far better audio quality at lower bitrates than does mp3).

I didn't know that. Everything I have is in MP3 format because most of the stuff I ripped from CD was done before I got my Ipod. I used WMP and it does not rip using AAC. Doubt I'll go back and change anything now though. I have years of ripped CDs on my computer in MP3 format.

i dont understand podcasts... anyone know? ...like do they go on your ipod or are they just in itunes?

i dont understand podcasts... anyone know? ...like do they go on your ipod or are they just in itunes?

Think of podcasts as downloadable radio shows. You can subscribe to them in iTunes to automatically download the latest episode, although there's nothing stopping you from putting them on your iPod or any other portable music player, as it's just an MP3 file that they distribute.

Oh okay... that's cool. Thanks :)

Mine is black Nano 4GB. Battery life's sucks. :sad:

Member Avatar for GreenDay2001

I also have 4GB nano.....but everything is well with battery till now.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.