Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Omg where does it end.... next we will have women voting and driving can you imagine it!?

That is pretty sweet though good on her, move over spiderman i have a new favorite hero and her name is Frances E. Allen.

Ps. She also looks pretty good for a 75 year old.

Omg where does it end.... next we will have women voting and driving can you imagine it!?

That is pretty sweet though good on her, move over spiderman i have a new favorite hero and her name is Frances E. Allen.

Ps. She also looks pretty good for a 75 year old.

Yes, she has become a hero of mine also. :) And, yes, she looks quite fit and healthy for her age (must be all the compiler time and Math ;):) )

Matty

maybe its all the push ups she does while she is waiting for windows vista to load.

maybe its all the push ups she does while she is waiting for windows vista to load.

LOL

actually that could work for a new exercise tape for nerds. I could be an exercise routine that fits into the time it takes vista to start up.

ill call it....."The Ow is now" a nerds guide to exercise

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.