what undead thing would you be?
what would you do?

mattyd commented: The undead :0 +3

Recommended Answers

All 18 Replies

Undead is probably a lot like being alive in this bloody world :p. If in a fantasy-realm as an undead I would have to say the obvious... a vampire, but not an evil one. I already have a great dislike of sunlight, almost allergic. Night is great; stay up right until the sun comes up, go to sleep, then get up within hours of nightfall. I love setting my own schedule. Feels Natural :). Maybe kind of like an undead, Samurai vampire living in Sweden or Norway, cutting through beautiful, deep snow with my sword. Nice. :cheesy: But, then again, it's all fantasy, the "undead" as we know it (unless you consider Satan :evil:, which I do.)

Good Thread-- good question.

Regards,
Matty

you never know...

I've this feeling of not being quite alive rather a lot, so who knows...

I've this feeling of not being quite alive rather a lot, so who knows...

Either you've stayed up too late too many times with the coffee pot, or you just need some more coffee to drink :p

I would be D, notably the D in Blood Lust.

(but i wouldn't slay mattyd ;))

Member Avatar for iamthwee

I've this feeling of not being quite alive rather a lot

You need to stay away from those marijuana cafes. ;)

I totally don't get this thread.

You have to explain the things that you would do if you were an undead things
and what undead thing would you be.:lol:

>what undead thing would you be?
What are our choices? Most people liken 'undead' to 'vampire', and there are so many definitions of a vampire that it's hard to choose them. You might end up with some inconvenient weaknesses. A lich is usually pretty badass, so I might pick that one.

>what would you do?
Have fun, of course. :rolleyes:

>what undead thing would you be?
What are our choices? Most people liken 'undead' to 'vampire', and there are so many definitions of a vampire that it's hard to choose them. You might end up with some inconvenient weaknesses. A lich is usually pretty badass, so I might pick that one.

>what would you do?
Have fun, of course. :rolleyes:

Lich. They are badasses, as in Vagrant Story :cheesy: One of my favorite undead. ;)

are vampires really undead?
Or are they something else completely...
Just as werewolves aren't undead, they're quite alive (at least according to the majority of werewolf legends).

The undead would mainly be zombies and reposessed corpses.

are vampires really undead?
Or are they something else completely...
Just as werewolves aren't undead, they're quite alive (at least according to the majority of werewolf legends).

The undead would mainly be zombies and reposessed corpses.

Something else completely? Perhaps-- in some ways they seem to be. Werewolves are not undead (but have simply fallen into the calvacase of monsters). I suppose vampires fit most requirements of "undead", yet they seem hyper-alive due to their intense strengths, senses, and they also appear to have a memory of their own Eatherly histories, but, no where have I read that they died to achieve this (except in a metaphorical sense)... they only changed. ;) What is a "reposessed corpse" (a reanimated corpse)?

MattyD

>are vampires really undead?
Last I checked they were on the list of traditional undead creatures. I guess it depends on which definition you go with, but most of the time you have to die first before becoming a vampire.

eh, none of them are real... so i guess it really doesn't matter =/

:P

But I am already undead and enjoying myself pretty well....What more can I ask for ? ;)

i would be an undead zombie but not a nasty one, more of a comical one like that guy from Shaun Of The Dead who he keeps locked up in his shed with the playstation

>are vampires really undead?
Last I checked they were on the list of traditional undead creatures. I guess it depends on which definition you go with, but most of the time you have to die first before becoming a vampire.

I've seen scriptures where you don't have to die to become a vampire. And of course there are the vampire bats which are quite alive while performing their vampiric escapades.

If you read the books by Kelley Armstrong, she talks about vampires as being supernatural but not undead.
They're extremely long lived, but will eventually die.
They also seem to have souls (or spirits of some form) which can become ghosts after death and come back to haunt the living.

I want to be a human in my undead livings tooo...:p
Giving contribution to technology will be my DO...:cheesy:

You believe?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.