You can use this on-line software to quickly analyze your own or a friend's handwriting. Based on your input, the computer will generate an accurate and in-depth written report about the personality of the writer.

http://www.handwritingwizard.com

My results were interesting to say the least,1/2 of it was accurate i'd say...

Use an email address from www.dodgeit.com to recieve your results :)

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

hm, I'd do that but I don't write in cursive... :(

hm, I'd do that but I don't write in cursive... :(

No cursive here, either. Does anyone still write in cursive on a normal basis anymore?

Some people do. Cursive for some people is closer to shorthand and done in a single flowing motion, so they can write things faster.

Some people do. Cursive for some people is closer to shorthand and done in a single flowing motion, so they can write things faster.

Yes, that makes sense. Thanks.;)

Matty

No cursive here, either. Does anyone still write in cursive on a normal basis anymore?

I only ever write in cursive i learnt how to write in a school where all work had to be done in cursive after year 3 so im more in the habbit of writing in cursive now then i am printing.

I think it good that children learn to write cursive-- it curbs the habit of writing sloppily; the older I got, though, the more I moved away from it. All the hours spent forming graceful loops on lined-paper lost it seems (like so much else in grade and high school, IMO).

By my teens and Twenties, cursive writing was fully extinct in my hand (although occasionally I like to try it again to see how much I remember).

My true writing is a mix of blocky-jagged-curved; it depends on what I'm writing, with what type of pen, and what mood I'm in. My signature seems to change everytime I write it for some reason, more abstract and bold lines.

Cursive is cool but printing is better, like a computer. :) ;)

I dont write in Cursive but i did write some sentences for this quiz in Cursive :)

I dont normally acctually write but the main reason i do still write in cursive is because we got in big trouble with our teacher when we did not write in perfect cursive so every time i try printing my mind sort of goes nope i your not gonna do that not after all that work.

Ironically though we also got in trouble for writing too slow.

I think it good that children learn to write cursive-- it curbs the habit of writing sloppily; the older I got, though, the more I moved away from it. All the hours spent forming graceful loops on lined-paper lost it seems (like so much else in grade and high school, IMO).

Well, the time seems wasted, and the lesson certainly didn't stick in my head, but sometimes my writing looks almost cursive for a few letters at a time (usually when I'm taking notes quickly). Some people have sloppy cursive writing too though, and while I'd not claim my handwriting to be particularly neat, it's definitely readable.

Back to original topic, not writing cursive is informative in graphoanalysis. They should allow it...

And returning to 'off-topic', I also no longer use cursive (stopped in about 7th or 8th grade) but 90+% of the people I run into still use it. It's far from dead...

but 90+% of the people I run into still use it. It's far from dead...

"Use it" as in everyday in all cases? That's very interesting.

"Use it" as in everyday in all cases? That's very interesting.

Yes.... ;)

I write in cursive every single day... but then again I'm in high school and take a lot of notes too ;)

I took the handwriting analysis test tho. It was pretty cool.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.