~s.o.s~ is right, that's MY title! (Hey, you've just given me an idea... :twisted:)

What's that? lol

heh, fun thread. :D

How high do you have to get before you can make your own posting title thing?

I guess only Moderators, Sponsors and Team Colleagues get their own custom title... :D

They're special.

commented: you're special! +1

It's ok, Dani's almost at 10,000 posts... (talk about no life)...

> They're special.
Nah, they are white hat spammers... :D

>I guess only Moderators, Sponsors and Team Colleagues get their own custom title...
Actually, can't members with old accounts change their titles? Because I've noticed that there are lots of regular members which have custom titles, but they seem to have registered in 2003-2004...

I guess each of the members were allowed to have custom titles way back when Daniweb was not what it is now. Or maybe they were moderators once and stepped down when there were no Team Colleagues titles.

Once again, Dani would be in a better position to provide a perfect answer.

I want a custom title =/ lol

>I want a custom title =/ lol
Just be a sponsor for a month -- I believe you can change your user title if you have sponsored DaniWeb, or at least keep the title that you had when you were sponsoring.

Sponsor DaniWeb?

Ohhh.. I see...

ive always wanted to sponsor but my parents think anything IT related is a wate of money :(

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.