Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by jbennet

I'm everything.
IOW, I'm constantly waking up in a different position from the one I went to sleep in (and those differ as well).

I'm everything.
IOW, I'm constantly waking up in a different position from the one I went to sleep in (and those differ as well).

:lol: Me too, actually (so I don't know what that really says about this site's analysis of sleep-patterns); then again, occasionally, I will sleep so deeply (sometimes I have to take a prescription sleep med to get to sleep at all) that I do not move even once-- my girlfriend's side of the bed looks sleeped-in, mine, not even the covers are moved. I really wish I never had to sleep.

I love to sleep! Although, there are times I wish I didn't have to regenerate every night. But at least you're refreshed and ready to start a new day in the morning. :) But like tonight, It's 2:05 a.m. here, and I don't want to get off because I'm so addicted to DaniWeb! Lol.

I see the need to sleep, and believe me, I can sleep for 12-hours straight, easily, but I just find it's a waste of time for me (too many other fun and interesting things to do and work on). My insomnia is a problem sometimes, but I work with it. I'm basically on the opposite sleep\wake schedule than most Americans which I truly like.

Matty

i nearly always sleep on my side but it depends whether im the log or fetus (like the latter when it is cold)

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.