LINK

(I am the "Soldier" according to this site. ;) )

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

I'm the foetus. :)

I'm everything.
IOW, I'm constantly waking up in a different position from the one I went to sleep in (and those differ as well).

I agree ^.^

I'm everything.
IOW, I'm constantly waking up in a different position from the one I went to sleep in (and those differ as well).

:lol: Me too, actually (so I don't know what that really says about this site's analysis of sleep-patterns); then again, occasionally, I will sleep so deeply (sometimes I have to take a prescription sleep med to get to sleep at all) that I do not move even once-- my girlfriend's side of the bed looks sleeped-in, mine, not even the covers are moved. I really wish I never had to sleep.

I love to sleep! Although, there are times I wish I didn't have to regenerate every night. But at least you're refreshed and ready to start a new day in the morning. :) But like tonight, It's 2:05 a.m. here, and I don't want to get off because I'm so addicted to DaniWeb! Lol.

I see the need to sleep, and believe me, I can sleep for 12-hours straight, easily, but I just find it's a waste of time for me (too many other fun and interesting things to do and work on). My insomnia is a problem sometimes, but I work with it. I'm basically on the opposite sleep\wake schedule than most Americans which I truly like.

Matty

I agree ... sleep does waste a lot of time when you get too much of it.

me too under 41% Category..

i nearly always sleep on my side but it depends whether im the log or fetus (like the latter when it is cold)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.