Recommended Answers

All 36 Replies

Wow.. that was definitely wrong.

It said I was an "emo kid" lol.

Member Avatar for iamthwee

What's "emo"?

hah emos are so funny lol :)

emos are a group of people such as goths or chavs.

stereotypically, an emo is someone who is emotional. they wear black and have long hair and listen to bands such as evenesance, bullet for my valentine and my chemical romance. they tend to be derpressed all the time and are almost suicidal

i am apparently a robot, which i dont agree with

What's "emo"?

"emo" is short for "emotional"
personally, i think they should be hit in the face =/ but that's just the ones i know from school. they're "bad - a's."

i hate emos too. here in england its basically emos vs chavs

Member Avatar for iamthwee

Ha ha I know what a goth and chav is.

"Starving Artist"-- actually, that is quite true in many ways save for the starving part, usually.

for those who dont know:

chav = Council House And Violence

chavs like to wear addidas stuff and listen to r&b and rap and hang around shopping centres lol

what are "chavs?" lol

oh okay .. i just read that ^.^

haha we call those "gangstas" over here. but they're just a little different in style.

"they wear black and have long hair"-- I wear black and have long hair. :confused: I am not an Emo, though. I grew up more in the old-school 80's Goth, really.

Matty

yeah... wikipedia's description of a chav is exactly how we describe gangstas over here. lol.

Apparently I'm a robot. And after the last couple days, I'm inclined to agree. Damn these school projects :(

You are the Sociopath! As a result of your cold, calculating rationality, your introversion (and ability to keep quiet), your brutality, and your arrogance, you would make a very cunning serial killer. You are confident and capable of social interaction, but you prefer the silence of dead bodies to the loud, twittering nitwits you normally encounter in your daily life. You care very little for the feelings of others, possibly because you are not a very emotional person. You are also very calculating and intelligent, making you a perfect criminal mastermind. Also, you are a very arrogant person, tending to see yourself as better than others, providing you with a strong ability to perceive others as weak little animals, so tiny and small. You take great pleasure in the misery of others, and there is nothing sweeter to you than the sweet glory of using someone else's shattered failure to project yourself to success. Except sugar. That just may be sweeter. In short, your personality defect is the fact that you could easily be a sociopath, because you are calculating, unemotional, brutal, and arrogant. Please don't kill me for writing mean things about you! I have a 101 mile-long knife! Don't make me use it!
To put it less negatively:
1. You are more RATIONAL than intuitive.
2. You are more INTROVERTED than extroverted.
3. You are more BRUTAL than gentle.
4. You are more ARROGANT than humble.

cool!

Lol.. you think it's cool to be a sociopath. ^.^

That doggone thing gave me a photo of Glenn Ford knocking the tar out of some woman... That's just wrong...

The guy WAS right, though... This test of his really is offensive, if you take the out-of-context results seriously... I do now, officially, feel abused by yet another test... Reminds me a little of third grade.

I kinda wish there was a way to redirect all the spam I get right to his in-box. That's the kind of thing a "bitch-slap" would do... lol

Bitch-Slap
You are 28% Rational, 42% Extroverted, 57% Brutal, and 14% Arrogant

I don't agree. I want to slap the crap out of the person that wrote that test.:!:

No rational person WOULD agree with what's in this test. The intro makes it clear that the author gets his jollies by imagining the folks' reactions to his aberrant inferences and exaggerated analysis. Bedside manner he no got. Psychosocial difficulties? Perhaps... To know you want to slap him would make him bubble with glee. He excuses this attitude of his through the customary introductory disclaimers, taunting people to do what rational people don't do... It's just the product of an over-indulgent, insecure imagination gone awry out of frustration; but, all of us posting on this thread DID take the bait--- and got our dose of _____(<--put word here) too... Enjoy your glory--- You're in good company... lol

Spiteful Loner
You are 71% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 57% Brutal, and 0% Arrogant.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Capitalist Pig, the Smartass, and the Sociopath.

Ahhh... just the thing I'd like to hear to start this beautiful day with. :lol:

Sociopath

My test tracked 4 variables.
How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 99% on Rationality
You scored higher than 99% on Extroversion (but I am more introverted than extroverted...)
You scored higher than 99% on Brutality
You scored higher than 99% on Arrogance

Sociopath

My test tracked 4 variables.
How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 99% on Rationality
You scored higher than 99% on Extroversion (but I am more introverted than extroverted...)
You scored higher than 99% on Brutality
You scored higher than 99% on Arrogance

:cheesy: Yeay, a sociopath. Nice to meet you.

Perhaps... To know you want to slap him would make him bubble with glee. He excuses this attitude of his through the customary introductory disclaimers, taunting people to do what rational people don't do... It's just the product of an over-indulgent, insecure imagination gone awry out of frustration

I don't actually want to slap him. It was more of a joke considering the results of my test...

I don't actually want to slap him. It was more of a joke considering the results of my test...

O.K..... ( Tee- hee- hee..... ) :mrgreen:

Haughty Intellectual
You are 57% Rational, 42% Extroverted, 42% Brutal, and 71% Arrogant.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Schoolyard Bully. (Bullies like to beat up nerds, after all.)

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Braggart, the Hand-Raiser, and the Robot.

Lololol this test is pretty funny :p extremely exaggerated though ><

"Centipeds? In my VAGINA?" It's more liely than you think. Free pc Check!

Brillilant!

1. You are more RATIONAL than intuitive.
2. You are more INTROVERTED than extroverted.
3. You are more GENTLE than brutal. 4. You are more ARROGANT than humble.

spot on.

Your exact opposite is the Schoolyard Bully. (Bullies like to beat up nerds, after all.)
Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Braggart, the Hand-Raiser, and the Robot. *
uh-oh, dude's going to beat me up :-\

i a robot too..........
i hate maths though ~ does that not count for something????

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.