Member Avatar for GreenDay2001

so it is pirated... It's being used outside the terms of the license which means it's pirated.

If your friend is allowed to use the software his company bought at home that doesn't mean he's allowed to give it away to others (which IS piracy).
And quite often companies tell employees it's OK to use software from work at home when in fact the company doesn't have the licenses to allow that, in which case the company is also pirating the software.

Just because you didn't download it from some cracker site or bought a CD with pirated stuff doesn't mean it's not piracy what you're doing.

OK....now its quite clear to me to. Well, I got Flash from my school, there's subject Multimedia, I think educational licence, won't make it pirated. So I just need to get my Visual Studio unistalled, perhaps, Visual C++ Express and a free Resource editor is sufficent for me.

Anyway, we should continue with he topic to which this forum is dedicated to.

when i do decide to have a wallpaper, i get most of mine off of GnomeLook.org - have contributed a few myself

This is my Windows desktop. I usually keep it clean and simple. Nothing special going on. Some old game icons on the right... I haven't played Freelancer in forever - I'm just too lazy to delete it. Sorry for being big, native resolution is huge. I'll try and post my Linux Mint desktop later on.

did u download the royale theme or do you have MCE?

Ya this is a modified royale theme. I never really wanted all the other programs just to make my desktop and all that look different. So I found this which I could download as a Windows theme and I like it.

yeah i have it too. have you seen the zune theme?

its like royale but black/orange

Member Avatar for iamthwee

The zune theme is a nice substitute until I get vista. I hope he he :)

i dislike vista. im downgrading some of my pcs to win2k in anger :)

I havn't changed it since I got my laptop

I actually wasn't a fan of that color scheme. I had used it for a bit then it just got on my nerves. I think that's one of the reasons I use Linux Mint instead of regular Ubuntu - all that orange I mean.

i actually like the ubuntu human theme

Member Avatar for rkamin1

Here's my work desktop....

simple. I've had the background for probably close to two years now;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.