Can anybody tell me is there any software(can be 3rd party) which can autoupgrade my
software on user machine.
Suppose i made a software Google1.0 and it is installed on user machine.
Now i launced another software Google2.0 and want to auto upgrade the earlier software
of the machine automatically with the help of auto upgrade software.
So is there any Auto Upgrade software exists?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

well, seeing as Windows, MS Office, and many many other systems can do that, what do YOU think about the question whether such systems exist?

Well dear,

There does exist an activeX control that can do the magic for you.

I had come across it some months ago and had downloaded the software for free but now I don't exactly remember either its name or the location I had downloaded it from.

Using this activeX control you could upgrade your software on the target machine over the Internet.

Search google or other download sites for tags like

Upgrading ActiveX, Uploading ActiveX, Autoupdate ActiveX

Can anybody tell me is there any software(can be 3rd party) which can autoupgrade my
software on user machine.
Suppose i made a software Google1.0 and it is installed on user machine.
Now i launced another software Google2.0 and want to auto upgrade the earlier software
of the machine automatically with the help of auto upgrade software.
So is there any Auto Upgrade software exists?

You can enable updates across the internet for applications made using Visual Studio Express but I have never done it

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.