Recommended Answers

All 15 Replies

Many many happy returns of the day my "underpaid hacker" friend... :D

Er hi.. I have no idea how I got to this page, but here I am and although it's a little late perhaps, erm.. thanx peeps!

Happy birthday again :D

Hi and happy birthday - one day after my mom's :)

omg thread necromancy ftw...

But seriously, Happy B-day :) Hope you had a good one

Happy B'Day Holly boy! :-)

Hi and happy birthday - one day after my mom's :)

6 days before my bro's :D

11 Days after my Dad's.

Er hi.. I have no idea how I got to this page, but here I am and although it's a little late perhaps, erm.. thanx peeps!

Happy (belated) B'day - how did you get your post date to be from the past?

You share your b'day with Charles Boycott, Ireland, estate manager, Harry [Maxwell] Harrison, UK, sci-fi author, Deathworld Trilogy, among other

how did you get your post date to be from the past?

I didn't, this thread originates from my birthday in 2007. But I didn't find it till the 30th of march that year.

A year passed and it got bumped again by Sullys Boo, for which I was super chuffed!

maybe i should awaken my welcome thread too ;(

Do you have a welcome thread? If so I can't find it.

advanced search -> all threads started by jbennet in community intros yields two which have nothing to do with community introductions ;) , usually i reply to peoples threads and hardly ever make any of my own, so i must have got a bit confused.

i swear i made one though, if i did then perhaps it was lost when i changed my name from proliant_fan

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.